PDA

View Full Version : Who has 5 points in 4 games vs. Ottawa?

JD
05-15-2007, 11:08 AM
DING DING

Drew Stafford.

It blows my mind that he is not playing yet. We beat a healthy Ottawa teams with an AHL squad. Now we cant do it with an NHL squad?

This goes back to what I said earlier, the team is not playing hungry. Popping a few guys into the lineup from the Amerks could straighten this ship at least a little bit to steal a game from these guys.

Then the confidence builds after just one win. Put Stafford, Paetsch and Ryan in.
Sounds crazy I know..but take out Roy, Kotalik and Kalinin.

I know Ryan scored on our team his first game here, but do you remember him pickpocketing some guy in his own end and scoring right away? Thats the Ryan I want to see playing.

Paetsh is a high energy defensemen and I think he could spark this team along with the addition of Stafford. These guys are trying to make a name for themselves, they feel they have to PROVE THEMSELVES to stay in this league.

The guys we have now feel they've already proved how they can play and there just isnt that killer instinct anymore.

Bring in the young guys, we're already down 3-0.. why not?

RedEyE
05-15-2007, 11:13 AM
He'll be in the lineup tomorrow night. They have to make some changes and force the hot hand.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
05-15-2007, 11:15 AM
I could not agree more.

You can add Paille and Peters to that group. Let's get a different attitude on the ice!

Now who are we going to bench?

I say Kalinen, Kotalik, Mair, Hecht.

Typ0
05-15-2007, 06:24 PM
why bring in the kids to mop up a mess...let the guys who made the mess mop it up or drown in the puddle.

SabreEleven
05-15-2007, 09:55 PM
They should bring up the kids because the Sabres played their best hockey since December when they were playing and all those "veterans" were injured.

Michael82
05-16-2007, 09:42 AM
They should bring up the kids because the Sabres played their best hockey since December when they were playing and all those "veterans" were injured.
EXACTLY! but it makes too much sense, that's why I don't see it happening.... :ill:

JD
05-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Great ****ing post bro. I love you, in a non-homo way :up: