PDA

View Full Version : So, I watch the local morning news (sports)

mybills
05-16-2007, 06:29 AM
Not only does Marvin Barnes get busted for cocaine, they quoted Randy Moss from last year when he told his coach he was, "Too old to practice on Wednesday and Thursday, but good to go on Sunday." The coach says his talent is declining. Funny, I basically said he's no threat just because he signed with NE. Even HE said he's too old, and that was LAST year! :chuckle:

Pinkerton Security
05-16-2007, 07:13 AM
Not only does Marvin Barnes get busted for cocaine, they quoted Randy Moss from last year when he told his coach he was, "Too old to practice on Wednesday and Thursday, but good to go on Sunday." The coach says his talent is declining. Funny, I basically said he's no threat just because he signed with NE. Even HE said he's too old, and that was LAST year! :chuckle:

Ya man, Ive been telling my buddies im more scared of Stallworth than Moss and that Moss is washed up. I hope I am right!!!

HHURRICANE
05-16-2007, 07:42 AM
I watched a washed up Grogan have some pretty good games against us. I'm not 100% sure that Moss will be dangerous but I would have taken my chances with him in a Bills uni.

If he reaches some kind of decent form he could be scary with Brady tossing him the ball.

Earthquake Enyart
05-16-2007, 08:17 AM
Marvin Barnes? The human eraser?

Jan Reimers
05-16-2007, 08:25 AM
I watched a washed up Grogan have some pretty good games against us. I'm not 100% sure that Moss will be dangerous but I would have taken my chances with him in a Bills uni.

If he reaches some kind of decent form he could be scary with Brady tossing him the ball.
I would never advocate introducing a cancerous sociopath like Moss into a young team like the Bills. NE can have him.

Earthquake Enyart
05-16-2007, 08:36 AM
Marvin Barnes? The human eraser?
I believe he was a Buffalo Brave at one time. :ee:

jamze132
05-16-2007, 08:43 AM
Randy used to say a lot of stupid things and I seriously doubt he thinks he's too old to practice. He may not want to practice but I can almost promise you, he will show up for NE. There is a distinct differnce between NE and Oakland. I think he really just wanted out.

mybills
05-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Really? I just remember his career ending in the 80's cuz of, ehem, drugs. Guess they don't kill everyone.

mybills
05-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Yup..this article mentions that. http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/05/15/sports/NA-SPT-BKB-NBA-Barnes-Arrest.php

B-DON
05-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Moss eats pieces of **** like stallworth for breakfast. Imagine what he is going to do to our crappy DB's. Doesnt look good.

Goobylal
05-16-2007, 08:53 PM
What's the over/under for number of games before Moss reverts to his old ways and/or gets injured?

casdhf
05-16-2007, 09:08 PM
Moss wasn't too old to practice, he was too lazy.

Dozerdog
05-16-2007, 09:25 PM
I watched "Bad News Barnes" as a kid at Braves games

I never knew he was such a nut until I became a Providence Friars season ticket Holder in 1990-91

He was always doing whacky ****.. I think he got caught wearing or stealing women's underwear once....

http://i15.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/62/ec/85_1_b.JPG

Lexwhat
05-16-2007, 10:51 PM
You guys are dreaming...a motivated Randy Moss is gonna be dangerous.

I am not happy that NE signed him. Not saying that we should have gotten him, but having him on NE is bad news, IMO