PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who want to watch the last Sabres game of the season in HD....

OpIv37
05-16-2007, 08:11 AM
DirecTV Channel 94.

What I hope will happen: The Sabres win in a fairly close game, maybe 3-2 in the third with a late insurance goal, to gain some confidence going back to Buffalo. A Sabres blowout would give them too much confidence and give Ottawa too much motivation, plus the Sens are playing too good to get blown out by anyone right now. From there, we'll see what happens

What I think will happen: The Sabres are a broken, demoralized team and they play like one. 4-1 loss, with the only Sabres goal coming in desperation time.

Earthquake Enyart
05-16-2007, 08:14 AM
With only 15 shots on goal last game, and a power play that is one of the worst I've ever seen, it's hard to have much hope.

But I do have the feeling that if they can put a little heat on Ottawa, they's fold like a circus tent.

Typ0
05-16-2007, 08:19 AM
I'm very optimistic about getting a win this morning. After our recent performances it's hard to hold out hope but I have it. A win tonight and a win at home and it's a game to force it to seven!