PDA

View Full Version : You guys will get a laugh out of this (McGahee)

Ickybaluky
05-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Considering the criticism here of McGahee for his pass protection and learning assignments, I had to snicker a little when I read this (scroll to bottom) (http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-sp.sams16may16,0,1400580.story?coll=bal-sports-football) in the Baltimore Sun:

This week will mark the first Ravens practices for running back Willis McGahee, who was traded from the Buffalo Bills in March. These minicamps will primarily focus on the passing game. The Ravens want to see what routes best suit McGahee and how quickly he picks up pass protection. "These next five weeks will be huge for Willis," coach Brian Billick said.

Mr. Miyagi
05-16-2007, 09:48 AM
LOL they're finally going to find out why he was traded.

clumping platelets
05-16-2007, 09:53 AM
:movie:

Michael82
05-16-2007, 10:04 AM
:rofl:

elltrain22
05-16-2007, 10:11 AM
do they hooked on phonics for pass protection?? If so, he needs it badly. Come to think of it, there's probably nothing that will help his sorry a##

Bert102176
05-16-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm back got my roadrunner turned back on yesterday

Night Train
05-16-2007, 11:19 AM
I hope their RBs' Coach is good at creating large flashcards.

raphael120
05-16-2007, 12:05 PM
After practice today, Brian Billick noticed one thing about McGahee throughout the minicamp, "He sure do dance pretty!"

The King
05-16-2007, 12:14 PM
I heard he was gonna learn from Santana Moss down in Miami.

The Spaz
05-16-2007, 01:12 PM
You did say you wanted a juke and a schimmy shake in the backfield, right?-Willis

The Answer
05-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Considering the criticism here of McGahee for his pass protection and learning assignments, I had to snicker a little when I read this (scroll to bottom) (http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-sp.sams16may16,0,1400580.story?coll=bal-sports-football) in the Baltimore Sun:

He's too busy clubbin in the Baltimore/DC metro area looking for new baby mamas instead of studying playbooks.

The Answer can't wait until this doushe is exposed in Baltimore for what he is.

~The Answer

HHURRICANE
05-16-2007, 04:19 PM
I bet the Ravens regret getting rid of Fossil now. There's no one to signal in the plays to Willis.

dhan
05-17-2007, 01:45 AM
i wish him all the best

Ebenezer
05-17-2007, 02:13 AM
It's not like Baltimore doesnt have a good offensive line and it's not like they throw 30 times a game...he's not there to block...

Night Train
05-17-2007, 04:13 AM
It's not like Baltimore doesnt have a good offensive line and it's not like they throw 30 times a game...he's not there to block...

You're right.

He's there to stutter step and wait for the parting of the red sea before he hits the line of scrimmage. Good luck, Ravens.

YardRat
05-17-2007, 05:40 AM
I don't care what Willis does the rest of the year, as long as we kick his ass when we play them.

ublinkwescore
05-17-2007, 07:15 PM
didn't he knock on our D before he left?

I think Whitner will step into a leadership role nicely this year, and motivate the troops to make McGahee's life miserable when he comes to town.

Carlton Bailey
05-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Billick's going to see McGahee immediately suck at blocking, bust out his cell phone and say, "Ozzie, we've made a huge mistake."

The Spaz
05-17-2007, 11:27 PM
He might be a little slow in the head but he was a damn good RB. I hope he does well for his new team and Lynch can come close to mcgahee's production.

Are you another troll? Your posts have been questionable? You praise every ex-Bill and doubt the guys that are replacing them. Mcgahee was an average RB while here and shouldn't be hard to replace.

BADTHINGSMAN
05-18-2007, 12:54 AM
What are you talking about man? Lynch is a rookie and not even close to mcgahees skill levels. Mcgahee was one of the top backs in the league and even ESPN thinks the ravens are going to be that much better with him.

Don't hate him just because he didn't want to play for the bills anymore, and he was right because there's nothing to do in Buffalo anyways.

If a guys more interested in clubbing and knocking up ladies then studying a playbook, then he wont last long..

Same ESPN people who were laughin at "Im the best back in the NFL"??

BADTHINGSMAN
05-18-2007, 12:56 AM
He's too busy clubbin in the Baltimore/DC metro area looking for new baby mamas instead of studying playbooks.

The Answer can't wait until this doushe is exposed in Baltimore for what he is.

~The Answer

:up:

mchurchfie
05-18-2007, 06:28 AM
Baltimore's OL is pathetic, they'll need all the help they can get.

mchurchfie
05-18-2007, 06:29 AM
What are you talking about man? Lynch is a rookie and not even close to mcgahees skill levels. Mcgahee was one of the top backs in the league and even ESPN thinks the ravens are going to be that much better with him.

Don't hate him just because he didn't want to play for the bills anymore, and he was right because there's nothing to do in Buffalo anyways.
Most ******ed post of the week.

Chris23
05-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Lynch is a rookie and not even close to mcgahees skill levels.
Well let's see Lynch is faster, more elusive, better hands, better vision, guarantee he's a better blocker, and has 100x more character than that piece of ****! Mcgahee was slow, terrible blocker, terrible receiver, never used his strength, never hit the hole (on the field). I'll take A-train and 2 talented rookies of this joke and I am certainly not kidding. Oh yeah and whens the last time Mcgahee won us a game?

The Answer
05-18-2007, 11:20 AM

:roflmao: :lmao: :lmao: :roflmao:

~The Answer