PDA

View Full Version : .. Just think about this ..

JD
05-16-2007, 10:55 AM
We win tonight.

Sabres fans are back in it, PUMPED for game 5.

Sabres win game 5.

All the pressure goes on Ottawa, talk about "choking" reaches the locker room.. The sens start playing like Buffalo did early on in this series, gripping the stick too hard, trying to hard to force things to happen..giving Buffalo plenty of odd man rushes that expose Emery.

Sabres win game 6.

When that happens, there is NO turning back. The HSBC will be louder than EVER!!!! Buffalo comes out blazing and doesnt let up. They play their first 60 minutes of hockey all season.

Sabres win game 7, becoming the biggest miracle story in sports HISTORY.

The NHL makes millions on "The Buffalo Miracle" DVD sales, coverage of this story is made world wide. Major broadcasting stations make a short mini-series about how the miracle of buffalo unfolded. More people become interested in hockey, it finally surpasses tennis. Versus signs a contract with major cable providers around the country making hockey more accessible to a widespread audience.

:bandwagon

Valerie
05-16-2007, 10:56 AM
WOW, JD, I give you a lot of credit for being so positive! :up: Good luck with that dream. :cloud9: I hope it comes true.

THATHURMANATOR
05-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Sounds good to me!

OpIv37
05-16-2007, 10:58 AM
jesus, the desperate search for hope in here- it's like being in the BIlls forum around the 2nd week of November.

JD
05-16-2007, 11:01 AM
:
jesus, the desperate search for hope in here- it's like being in the BIlls forum around the 2nd week of November.
Isnt it great?

:respect: