X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

I think it's safe to say

That the Buffalo Sabres from the regular season showed up tonight. I was very impressed. I just hope we could hold onto the same intensity on Saturday.

• TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Re: I think it's safe to say

Right on, that was a different team that played the first three games. Now they get two days off and back at home. I feel a lot better than I did this morning.

Comment

• G Wolly
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
      Right on, that was a different team that played the first three games. Now they get two days off and back at home. I feel a lot better than I did this morning.
      Tomorrow will be a good day. I hope Lindy comes to his senses and bring up Paetsch for Kalinin. Even if he doesn't I think the mood will carry over from tonight.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

The team is capable of so much more than what they've showed for much of the playoffs.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

See that! I knew it was possible. This is the Sabres team that we have all been waiting for. Let's hope they can keep it up!

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

I think its more like they've taken a step to get back to being the team they were. Still a little skiddish in their own end and 5 on 4 still leaves a lot to be desired, but it was a win and they need to feel good about that.
            I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

Working...
            X