PDA

View Full Version : I think it's safe to say

G Wolly
05-16-2007, 09:08 PM
That the Buffalo Sabres from the regular season showed up tonight. I was very impressed. I just hope we could hold onto the same intensity on Saturday.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-16-2007, 09:13 PM
Right on, that was a different team that played the first three games. Now they get two days off and back at home. I feel a lot better than I did this morning.

G Wolly
05-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Right on, that was a different team that played the first three games. Now they get two days off and back at home. I feel a lot better than I did this morning.

Tomorrow will be a good day. I hope Lindy comes to his senses and bring up Paetsch for Kalinin. Even if he doesn't I think the mood will carry over from tonight.

Philagape
05-16-2007, 09:30 PM
The team is capable of so much more than what they've showed for much of the playoffs.

Michael82
05-17-2007, 12:40 AM
See that! I knew it was possible. This is the Sabres team that we have all been waiting for. Let's hope they can keep it up! :pray:

LABillsFan
05-17-2007, 12:45 AM
I think its more like they've taken a step to get back to being the team they were. Still a little skiddish in their own end and 5 on 4 still leaves a lot to be desired, but it was a win and they need to feel good about that.