Buffalo Red Sox? Can we break the curse of the Zambino?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billscusey
    • Nov 2004

Buffalo Red Sox? Can we break the curse of the Zambino?

Anyone think we can pull an '04 Boston Red Sox and win the last three games in this series (on our way to a Stanley Cup sweep?) and FINALLY bring a championship to Buffalo?

PLEASE!!!!!!
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Buffalo Red Sox? Can we break the curse of the Zambino?

Originally posted by Billscusey
    Anyone think we can pull an '04 Boston Red Sox and win the last three games in this series (on our way to a Stanley Cup sweep?) and FINALLY bring a championship to Buffalo?

PLEASE!!!!!!
    Why not, Buffalo is going to roll them hard on Saturday and Ottawa's paper's will tear them a new ass for game 6 at home. Ottawa falls the rest of the way, real hard.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This team needs to focus on one game at a time and they need to bring it every shift next game. This team needs to stay hungry.

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
        Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This team needs to focus on one game at a time and they need to bring it every shift next game. This team needs to stay hungry.
        I agree you can't win three games in one night. Win the next one at home, by playing desperate hockey for three periods. Thats all they should focus on.

Comment

• Billscusey
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by camelcowboy
          I agree you can't win three games in one night. Win the next one at home, by playing desperate hockey for three periods. Thats all they should focus on.
          I know, I know, but it just doesn't look like we have much to get excited about for too much longer (realistically) so I am simply trying to get as much out of a season that could be ending rather shortly.

Comment

Working...
          X