PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Red Sox? Can we break the curse of the Zambino?

Billscusey
05-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Anyone think we can pull an '04 Boston Red Sox and win the last three games in this series (on our way to a Stanley Cup sweep?) and FINALLY bring a championship to Buffalo?

PLEASE!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
05-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Anyone think we can pull an '04 Boston Red Sox and win the last three games in this series (on our way to a Stanley Cup sweep?) and FINALLY bring a championship to Buffalo?

PLEASE!!!!!!

Why not, Buffalo is going to roll them hard on Saturday and Ottawa's paper's will tear them a new ass for game 6 at home. Ottawa falls the rest of the way, real hard.

Nighthawk
05-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This team needs to focus on one game at a time and they need to bring it every shift next game. This team needs to stay hungry.

camelcowboy
05-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This team needs to focus on one game at a time and they need to bring it every shift next game. This team needs to stay hungry.

I agree you can't win three games in one night. Win the next one at home, by playing desperate hockey for three periods. Thats all they should focus on.

Billscusey
05-16-2007, 09:52 PM
I agree you can't win three games in one night. Win the next one at home, by playing desperate hockey for three periods. Thats all they should focus on.

I know, I know, but it just doesn't look like we have much to get excited about for too much longer (realistically) so I am simply trying to get as much out of a season that could be ending rather shortly.