PDA

View Full Version : We will win the series and here is why.

mchurchfie
05-17-2007, 11:54 AM
Other than the first game the Sabres have been losing very tight one goal games, mostly because of Miller's superb goaltending. Yesterday the Sabres played slightly better and the Sens played slightly worse, just enough to put us over the top. The pressure shifts slightly over to Ottawa for the next game in our backyard and the Sabres have regained a little more confidence. So we should play even better and the Sens might play a little worse or the same as last game. If Miller keeps up his goaltending we should be able to take the next game in this possible scenario. If we take the next game the same progression might take place, we gain even more confidence and theirs dips even more. If this trend continues we will make it to and take game seven in front of a rabid homecrowd. We just need a few breaks like they have been getting like a bad bounce that leads to an ugly goal or maybe Spezza and Heatley collide with each other and break their legs. Never count the Sabres out. Keep the faith!!:up:

Bufftp
05-17-2007, 11:54 AM
:up: :gosabres: :oldskool:

Mitchy moo
05-17-2007, 12:02 PM
I like it, print it.

OpIv37
05-17-2007, 12:05 PM
I think we win on Saturday but still lose the series.

If that happens I'll be pissed about blowing a great chance to win the Cup but I'll be happy knowing that they didn't give up and made a series out of it.

mchurchfie
05-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Ottawa is starting to look just a little tired from the super high effort they have been putting in over the last 4 games. Buffalo should be well rested by now.;)

Carlton Bailey
05-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Ottawa's last chance is Game 6. I can say with full confidence that the Senators' luck in HSBC Arena has run out. Buffalo will NOT lose a season-deciding game in front of its own crowd. No chance.

mchurchfie
05-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Ottawa's last chance is Game 6. I can say with full confidence that the Senators' luck in HSBC Arena has run out. Buffalo will NOT lose a season-deciding game in front of its own crowd. No chance.
I fully agree. It will be hard to do it in front of a sellout crowd this Saturday after yesterday's letdown. The Sabres just need to recognize this and dig deep and go for the jugular. If Ottawa doesn't get'er done back at home there is no way they will win game seven in front of our crowd.

Meathead
05-17-2007, 01:01 PM
game six looms a huge test for the sabres

even if they get there and even if they win it its not over. the sens may be reeling by then but they are still reeally good and would be far from the first team to win in that situation

don137
05-17-2007, 01:27 PM

Unless Dan Maurelli is reffing the game..

LABillsFan
05-17-2007, 01:48 PM
The way Ott. came back in the second shows they'll come to play. The Sabres still need to play out the game, their lapses cost them 2 quick goals and they looked overwhelmed while it was happening. Hopefully The players who sat most of the gmae Wed will have their legs Sat and be able to contribute.