X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jaybird
    • Dec 2005

Stop the run!!!

i dont know about u guys, but i cant handle watching another season of us not being able to stop the run. We will be matched up against plenty of good backs this season, and it is a must.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Stop the run!!!

Originally posted by concreteboy
    I really think that we are going to have the worst run defense in the nfl, but our pass defense should be ok because we are loaded with probowl calibur players there.
    our pass D will be okay because no one will have to pass- they'll just keep cramming the ball down our throats and we won't be able to do anything about it.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by concreteboy
      I really think that we are going to have the worst run defense in the nfl, but our pass defense should be ok because we are loaded with probowl calibur players there.
      "loaded"???? I'll give you Whitner because he was a Top 10 draft pick (though the AFC is stacked with great safeties). Who else in our pass defense is probowl calibur?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        "loaded"???? I'll give you Whitner because he was a Top 10 draft pick (though the AFC is stacked with great safeties). Who else in our pass defense is probowl calibur?
        wendling???

ya, we're most definitely not stacked by any stretch of the imagination, and it may well be our weakest spot, from a depth standpoint. close call with that and our LBs.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          our pass D will be okay because no one will have to pass- they'll just keep cramming the ball down our throats and we won't be able to do anything about it.
          we shall see if that gut feeling of yours is just rice and beans.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• alohabillsfan
            • Sep 2003

The only way this defense stops the run is if the offense puts up 24+ points per game... We avg. 22.2 over the last 9 games last season so lets hope the addition of Dockery, Walker, Whittle, Lynch, and Wright add up to a more consistant scoring offense!

Comment

• raphael120
              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
              • Oct 2005

OH you mean the pro bowl calibre-esque players by the names of Coy Wire, Josh Stamer, and Mario Haggan!

Comment

Working...
              X