X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

What about Antonio Bryant?

I read the article today off twobillsdrive.com, saying he is still available, i was never a huge fan of his but i wouldnt mind him being our 2 and having Price or Parrish as our 3, proally Price, but that would sure open things up and he is not small at the WR postion

here is the link for the article
    Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

any thoughts?

plus now that the big push is over in FA he could come pretty cheap
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: What about Antonio Bryant?

Originally posted by bigbub2352
    I read the article today off twobillsdrive.com, saying he is still available, i was never a huge fan of his but i wouldnt mind him being our 2 and having Price or Parrish as our 3, proally Price, but that would sure open things up and he is not small at the WR postion

here is the link for the article
    Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

any thoughts?

plus now that the big push is over in FA he could come pretty cheap
    I guess he could add depth, but I never really liked the guy.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

He's caused problems with every team he's played for, hasn't he? Pass.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Hasn't he had character issues, or at least not played up to his potential? I don't think we need a team of choir boys, but I also hate to bring in a guy with a bad attitude, or bad work habits, particularly when his stats last year were pretty much Price/Reed-like.

The fact that he is still unsigned, and will likely end up with his 4th team in 6 years, may not bode well.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Chris23
          In Marv We Trust
          • May 2007

He has character issues, but he is a damn good reciever. I don't think Marv takes the chance.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

There is NO WAY that the Bills will sign him.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

Antonio Bryant (born March 9, 1981 in Miami, Florida) is an NFL wide receiver who is a free agent after being released from the 49ers on March 1, 2007. He has a knack for making the tough catch and driving over 100 MPH on freeways in his orange Lambo. His other hobby is showing his buttcrack on national television.

Following a victory over the Seattle Seahawks on November 19, 2006, Bryant was arrested after his Lamborghini was seen speeding faster than 100 mph on Highway 101. He was charged with suspicion of misdemeanor charges of reckless driving, driving under the influence, and resisting arrest. As a result, Bryant was suspended for four games by the NFL. He sat out the final two games of the 2006 season, and was scheduled to sit out the first two games of the 2007 season.

Im guessing the bold part has yet to be edited...

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

At this point i dont thin taking a chance on him giving him a 1 year deal he would be a better addition than a risk, if he is an ******* in camp cut him, but if not it would be a solid contirubution to our WR core, i think most of the players in the league have something about them that makes them a charachter issue, and i agree like i stated earlier i am not a hige fan of the guy, but at this point i would take a Andre Rison style shot at him, he couldnt hurt us..
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

I'd rather take a chance on Moulds .
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

If we were to target a name FA WR still on the market; and I'm sure we wont. But I think Keyshawn would be of most use with his size and ability to go over the middle.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

He also has a knack for showing up late and missing team meetings. He is the same guy that threw a towel in Bill Parcell's face after he berated him for being late to practice, and who clashed repeatedly with Mike Nolan (who is supposed to be easy to get along with) over tardiness.

Also he was hit with a 4 game suspension after his latest arrest for suspicion of drunk driving and still has 2 games left to serve on that (he missed the last 2 games last year). He got that because an alcohol arrest triggered the suspension, since he was already in the substance-abuse program. If he screws up again his next suspension will be for a full year.

Talented guy, but there is a reason why he isn't signed by anyone.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        I'd rather take a chance on Moulds .
                        Moulds is just as much a charachter risk as Bryant, Moulds was here when players still didnt get caught for stuff they do now other wise Moulds would have just as many charachter issues on paper as does Bryant, plus Moulds and JP would be a worse fit, JP and Moulds just werent on the same page, and u know what happens when Eric isnt happy boo-hoo
                        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• bigbub2352
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                          If we were to target a name FA WR still on the market; and I'm sure we wont. But I think Keyshawn would be of most use with his size and ability to go over the middle.
                          read the artcile written bye Chris brown on buffalobills.com, he is a great locker room guy, and never had a history of having charachter issues, i am just looking to add talent to this team, right now pickens are thin, plus Keyshawn wants like 3-4mil a year for a 35 yr old not worth it, plus he is an ******* as much as Bryant is
                          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                            Moulds is just as much a charachter risk as Bryant, Moulds was here when players still didnt get caught for stuff they do now other wise Moulds would have just as many charachter issues on paper as does Bryant, plus Moulds and JP would be a worse fit, JP and Moulds just werent on the same page, and u know what happens when Eric isnt happy boo-hoo
                            Maybe then but not now. I think with Jauron and Marv calling the shots I thin Moulds and Jp can co exist. Make no mistake though, only if Moulds comes really cheap.

And keyshawn? haha! Moran is always good for a laugh.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
                              • Jul 2002

No thanks. The Bills don't need the headache that would be caused by this immature individual.

Comment

Working...
                              X