During Buffalo Wins During 2006
Vs Miami 25 attempts, 91 yards, 3.6 Avg, and 0 td's
Vs Minnesotta 28 attempts, 78 yards, 2.8 Avg, 1 fumble, and 1 td
Vs Green Bay 4 attempts, 15 yards, 3.8 average, and 0td's
Vs Houston did not play
Vs Jacksonville 12 attempts, 63 yards, 5.3 average, 2 td's
Vs Jets 16 attempts, 125 yards(57 on 1 play), 7.8 average, and 1 td
Vs Miami 28 attempts, 79 yards, 2.8 average, 2 fumbles, and 0 td's

So in 7 team wins he had 451 yards, 3.9 average, 3 fumbles, and 4 td's.

How the hell are we gonna miss this piece of ****? I guarentee ML embarrasses this ****ing bum's stats this season, and shows that Marv once again was right.

casdhf
05-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Lynch right now is a better blocker too. I think the offense will be alot better, but ... will the D?

JJamezz
05-18-2007, 09:19 AM
It'd be REALLY hard to make the argument that A-Train wouldn't have put up similar or better numbers, so I ain't buying the whole 'I was lucky to get 990' crap (Willis blaming his production on the oline & rest of the offense).

gr8slayer
05-18-2007, 09:56 AM
Lynch > McGahee, Peterson

ddaryl
05-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Hell Lynch's attitude alone makes the Bills better at the RB postition.

I can not help it, I do look forward to Willis' eventual implosion

OpIv37
05-18-2007, 01:04 PM
It'd be REALLY hard to make the argument that A-Train wouldn't have put up similar or better numbers, so I ain't buying the whole 'I was lucky to get 990' crap (Willis blaming his production on the oline & rest of the offense).

wow, I can't believe such a classy guy like McGahee would throw his teammates under the bus like that. Who saw that one coming?

mikemac2001
05-18-2007, 01:50 PM
Lynch right now is a better blocker too. I think the offense will be alot better, but ... will the D?

If we can keep the D off the field, they might not be as talented but maybe not as worn down and can make some more plays.

Mr. Miyagi
05-18-2007, 01:55 PM
Funny McGAYhee Stat
Is this supposed to be ha-ha funny? :huh:

Jan Reimers
05-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Lynch is a better receiver, too, and will probably even care enough to know the plays. He should make us better in a lot of areas.

PECKERWOOD
05-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Lynch has tons of potential and dont get me wrong I love the pick and I actually predicted the 1st two Buffalo picks in this years draft but people need to realize that Lynch is still a rookie. Did anyone know that last year Joseph Addai was the only rookie RB to rush for over 1,000 yards? I'm not ready to crown Lynch just yet, so far I love the kids ability and his character but he has to earn my trust and respect with his play on the field.

OpIv37
05-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Lynch has tons of potential and dont get me wrong I love the pick and I actually predicted the 1st two Buffalo picks in this years draft but people need to realize that Lynch is still a rookie. Did anyone know that last year Joseph Addai was the only rookie RB to rush for over 1,000 yards? I'm not ready to crown Lynch just yet, so far I love the kids ability and his character but he has to earn my trust and respect with his play on the field.

that's a skewed stat because few rookie RB's get full-time starting duties.

If Lynch and A-train can combine for 1500 yards we'll be fine.

PECKERWOOD
05-18-2007, 02:21 PM
that's a skewed stat because few rookie RB's get full-time starting duties.

If Lynch and A-train can combine for 1500 yards we'll be fine.

Really? Our total run yards last season were 1550 which would make Lynch a downgrade from McGahee if we only tally 1500. Oh yeah, did I mention our run offense was on the bottom half of the NFL?

OpIv37
05-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Really? Our total run yards last season were 1550 which would make Lynch a downgrade from McGahee if we only tally 1500. Oh yeah, did I mention our run offense was on the bottom half of the NFL?

Well, maybe I was a little low but Losman will run, I'm sure we'll run a few reverse/gadget plays and we have Wright, we should be able to manage.

ParanoidAndroid
05-18-2007, 02:47 PM
I really think that our inability to run right (so much so that we stopped trying) had a massive effect on our run game. Add to that, JP's poor touch on the screen (which seemed to get better later in the year) and McGahee's poor route running, and you have a one-dimentional running attack.
This year, the right side should be much better, Lynch is a better route runner, and hopefully, JP continues to improve his touch.

GarnOFreak
05-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Is this supposed to be ha-ha funny? :huh:

I think it more along the lines of "That fish in the fridge has been there for two months now and is starting to smell funny".

As in, Willis's stats stunk last year.

Mr. Pink
05-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Good Job on putting out the stats on McGahee.

Good to see that he never did really help us win any games. Maybe this will put some perspective on the situation where he wasn't really needed and replacing him with a First round back was a very wise decision.

gr8slayer
05-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Good Job on putting out the stats on McGahee.

Good to see that he never did really help us win any games. Maybe this will put some perspective on the situation where he wasn't really needed and replacing him with a First round back was a very wise decision.
He was the reason we were in the race for the play-offs in '04 but after Henry left and there was no one left to compete with he just fell off the deep end. Had he continued to play like he did in '04 we'd be talking about him vs. LT.

Goobylal
05-19-2007, 08:37 PM
RB is one of the few positions where a rookie can come in and make an impact. Just because last year saw only 1 RB do it (Addai never started a game, which is a record for a 1,000 yard rusher) doesn't mean it's the norm. And Lynch will get the majority of carries unlike the RB's last year. It was a funny situation with NO already having McAllister when they took Bush, NE having Dillon when they took Maroney, Carolina having DeShaun Foster when they took DeAngelo Williams, and the Colts having Dominic Rhodes when they took Addai (Rhodes was the worst of the 4 vet RB's, hence the reason Addai got the majority of carries).