• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsNYC
    Man of the People
    • Jul 2002

Adams

The more Adams and his agent delay the more I am starting to dislike him. He is appearing to be more and more of a money player like Price was..which I hated! This statement says it all:

"During his visit, Adams said he was impressed by the Bills, but his top priority was being fairly compensated."

I know IF we sign him, we will sign him at a fair price...but i hope this guy doesn't turn out to be a locker room cancer...
    Last edited by BillsNYC; 03-14-2003, 09:33 AM.
    Thank you.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

He'd be one big ass tumor.

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

I agree w/ you. I felt the same thing when I read that yesterday.

It's a selfish attitude. It's fine to think that, but to say things like that when you're not even signed and when fair is "subjective" and relative, it's not a good thing.

I agree. If there are any other options, then let's pursue them. This is one instance where I don't mind TD playing hardball!

Screw Adams! He can come here on our terms or go play for a non-contender!

How about a purely incentive contract there Adams? Want the big bucks, then you assume the risk that you're gonna suck! Not us.
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Hey, if he helps us win a Superbowl, I don’t care if he beats his wife!
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

With what's out there as far as available DT free agents (Mcglockton, Gilbert) do we we need a solid DT that could be a cancer based on a me first mentality more than he needs us?

Basically, what I am asking is can we get the job done defensively without him?

Comment

• Voltron
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777

Ok that was just wrong

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
            - Mark Twain

Comment

• BillsNYC
              Man of the People
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
              I agree w/ you. I felt the same thing when I read that yesterday.

It's a selfish attitude. It's fine to think that, but to say things like that when you're not even signed and when fair is "subjective" and relative, it's not a good thing.

I agree. If there are any other options, then let's pursue them. This is one instance where I don't mind TD playing hardball!

Screw Adams! He can come here on our terms or go play for a non-contender!

How about a purely incentive contract there Adams? Want the big bucks, then you assume the risk that you're gonna suck! Not us.
              i think i just fell off my chair! thats EXACTLY what i was trying to get across!
              Thank you.

Comment

• ct bills fan
                • Jul 2002

We need Adams more than we need Spikes - did anyone else see our run defense last year? I'm still having nightmares over the KC final 4 minutes.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

I don't see a lot of teams beating down his door.

TD knows this, and needs the $$ for other players.

Comment

• kgun12
                    • Jul 2002

That is just horse****!

It is also why there are so many players like B. Smith, PP and S. Adams type players. Cause people don't care that they snort cocaine (L. Taylor) while they are on the field, as long as we "WIN THE BIG ONE" Well this attitude "SUCKS THE BIG ONE!"

I have coached little league baseball and Jr. high baseball and wrestling, The longer I coach the more I see this attitude at the younger ages. All I can say is they don't play on my team for long with this attitude, they either change theirs of the get cut, or I make their lives hell and the quit. Sports are about team, not me!
                    Retired Air Traffic Controller
                    USAF VETERAN
                    DAV

Comment

• XNOUGHT
                      • Mar 2003

Guys. Wake up.

All he is doing is trying to skip the workouts.

He wants to play fo a winner with cap room and he will jon the Bills IN A COUPLE MONTHS.
                      I'm lost.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kgun12

That is just horse****!

It is also why there are so many players like B. Smith, PP and S. Adams type players. Cause people don't care that they snort cocaine (L. Taylor) while they are on the field, as long as we "WIN THE BIG ONE" Well this attitude "SUCKS THE BIG ONE!"

I have coached little league baseball and Jr. high baseball and wrestling, The longer I coach the more I see this attitude at the younger ages. All I can say is they don't play on my team for long with this attitude, they either change theirs of the get cut, or I make their lives hell and the quit. Sports are about team, not me!

All I’m saying is that I want to win a Superbowl. And if a few women have to be tossed down the stairs then so be it. Hell he can pull a Michael Jackson and have shady relationships with 14 year old boys for all I care. Just help us win the big one.
                        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Fat Tony
                          • Sep 2002

Get Seau and go to a 3-4

Comment

• colin
                            Drew's my hero!
                            • Jul 2002

Lots of people get in fights, it does not mean they can't earn a living, or help our team.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

All I’m saying is that I want to win a Superbowl. And if a few women have to be tossed down the stairs then so be it. Hell he can pull a Michael Jackson and have shady relationships with 14 year old boys for all I care. Just help us win the big one.
                              people can roast you for that.. but i find it fuggin hillarious..

before anyone complains about this statement.. just get a sense of humor.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X