X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • !Papacrunk!
    • Mar 2004

R.Williams return unlikely

- If Ricky Williams makes a comeback, it will likely be with a new team.

Miami Dolphins coach Cam Cameron, speaking publicly about Williams' latest drug relapse for the first time Friday, all but slammed the door on a return by the troubled running back.
    I will not allow our fans to be let down by people that are not on our roster -- not again,'' Cameron said. "It's my responsibility not to let that happen. We have the greatest fans in the game, and we've got men on our team that we're going to focus on.''
    Whatever happens in with Williams come September, if ever, I guess his days are finally numbered in Miami. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami out right cut him, especially since his trade value is almost nil. He's been quite the character and when he was actually on the field he was a great competitor, but I guess he just has way too much "drama" in his life to continue a professional football career. Good luck to him and hopefully he'll be able to provide for his family, but since I heard he was working on a book, he shouldn't be hurting for money. Then again that 8.6 million hasn't went away that he owes the Dolphins.
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: R.Williams return unlikely

- If Ricky Williams makes a comeback, it will likely be with a new team.

Miami Dolphins coach Cam Cameron, speaking publicly about Williams' latest drug relapse for the first time Friday, all but slammed the door on a return by the troubled running back.
    I will not allow our fans to be let down by people that are not on our roster -- not again,'' Cameron said. "It's my responsibility not to let that happen. We have the greatest fans in the game, and we've got men on our team that we're going to focus on.''
    I laughed.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
      • Mar 2004

yeah, I figured there would be a crack like that, I am on a Bills forum

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Ricky will be suspended indefinitely. Maybe under Tagliaboob he might have had a chance, but not Goodell.

So it's basically semantics to say that Ricky won't be back with the Dols. Because he won't be back period.

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

We have the greatest fans in the game

I thought they must have the greatest fans since in order to survive for someone needs to go to the soup bowl and I'd never want to go their during September or October.

Comment

Working...
          X