X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Day One OTA Notes

Day one of OTAs for the Bills began Monday as the players began working on their offensive, defensive and special teams schemes. It begins a three week stretch in which the players will be in for padless practices and weight room workouts.

• justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Day One OTA Notes

J.P. CHECKING WITH LINEMEN: After practice today Losman checked in with Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker to see how things went for them out on the field with the calls and his cadence. J.P.'s cadence is something the new linemen will have to get used to so he was checking in with them in the locker room after they came off the field. Walker and Dockery both felt they were getting a feel for it as the practice wore on.

WALKER AT MLB?: Don't mean to scare anyone, but it was certainly an interesting site today at the first day of OTAs for the Bills. Langston Walker standing all of 6'8" lined up at middle linebacker during a walk through drill by the offense. The defense was working on their own stuff at the other end of the field, so to give the second team offense a proper defensive look alignment-wise, Walker was a "middle linebacker."

I'll say one thing I wouldn't be throwing any passes over the middle with his height and wingspan. I don't care how he moves in space, that guy would bat just about anything out of the air sitting in there.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

Best thing in the notes is:

Ashton Youboty ran stride for stride with Lee Evans on a go route 40 yards downfield. There was some hand checking along the way.
      if he can, continuously, run with lee you figure he'll be able to hold his own on sundays.
      Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Romes

if he can, continuously, run with lee you figure he'll be able to hold his own on sundays.
        I thought that too. Although little in contrast to where we need him to be, it was very refreshing to see that he can run with Evans.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Romes

I like to hear that.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Losman got picked TWICE by John DiGiorgio? I don't know if this should make me feel better about the LB's or nervous about Losman. I'm leaning towards nervous....
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
              I'm leaning towards nervous....
              Of course you are as always.

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

There's a suprise.
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

Losman got picked TWICE by John DiGiorgio? I don't know if this should make me feel better about the LB's or nervous about Losman. I'm leaning towards nervous....
                  On defense John DiGiorgio had a strong first day with a pair of interceptions off Losman in 7-on-7 work. The first pick came over the middle on a pass intended for Everett. DiGiorgio leaped and reached high over his head to snare the pass and take it the other way. His second INT came a couple of series later when Donte Whitner tipped a pass intended for Shaud Williams that DiGiorgio came down with and also tried to return.
                  One looked liked it was an excellent athletic move by DiGiorgio and the other was a tipped pass. Pop a Xanax and calm down... goosefraba!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                    • Sep 2004

Looks to me, that K. Everett is getting more involved on the O now.
                    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

Anyone who has any emotional reaction whatsoever to something that happens in May is a basket case.
                      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• cocamide
                        • Oct 2006

If he threw 10 touchdown passes it wouldn't mean a thing because it's the first friggen day of OTAs! Likewise, if he throws 5 ints it doesn't mean a damn thing either. What if the receivers ran the wrong route? Based on your logic, DiGiorgio should now be our starting MLB because you must feel pretty confident about his abilities after that amazing performance.

Comment

• cocamide
                          • Oct 2006

Anyone know why Schobel isn't there?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Losman got picked TWICE by John DiGiorgi
                            Doesn't surprise me.

Is Edwards at the OTA's?

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by cocamide
                              If he threw 10 touchdown passes it wouldn't mean a thing because it's the first friggen day of OTAs! Likewise, if he throws 5 ints it doesn't mean a damn thing either. What if the receivers ran the wrong route? Based on your logic, DiGiorgio should now be our starting MLB because you must feel pretty confident about his abilities after that amazing performance.
                              sorry, but I don't think it's too much to expect the QB not to get picked off by the 2nd year, 3rd string UDFA LB, even on the first day of OTA's.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X