PDA

View Full Version : Justin Miller Arrested

Bulldog
05-21-2007, 01:43 PM
These guys just don't get it.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/05/20/bc.fbn.jets.millerarres.ap/index.html

ddaryl
05-21-2007, 01:48 PM
This will never stop as long as their are 20 year olds in the NFL recieivng large amounts of money and fame. SOme of these athletes have been pampered since high school.

These guys are young and irresponsible (not all of them but a solid proprotion of them)... hell if I was 22 years old and someone handed me a million along with fame I'd probably be dead. Who I was in my mid 20's is not the person I have become in his late 30's. I see the world so much differently now.

bottom line is we will always have this problem because so many of us at the age of 20 haven't really grown up enough to accept all the responsibility that comes with money and fame. It happens with movie stars, sports stars and socialites with silver spoons....

so yes I agree they just don't get it, and many of them will fail to get it till they've grown up some more and see the world differently.

ParanoidAndroid
05-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Whether they were his words or his agent's, his apology was right on point.

CuseJetsFan83
05-21-2007, 07:23 PM
well after reading that... if the apology is fake in its sincerity or not, it is the correct words to say....

i'd say he might get suspended for a few games as well...... but hey, you pay the price for making that type of mistake