X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bills4every1
    • Apr 2006

Roscoe Parrish #2 WR ?

I have been seriously thinking that Roscoe could light it up at the #2 WR spot, he is small but if he could bulk up a bit - WOW

He has talent and speed, he could create ALOT of mismatches when across from evans. I just think the upside with roscoe as the #2 is way more than Price.

I was thinking this

#1 Evans #2 Parrish #3 Reed in the slot #4 Price

Let me know your thoughts?
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Re: Roscoe Parrish #2 WR ?

Originally posted by bills4every1
    I have been seriously thinking that Roscoe could light it up at the #2 WR spot, he is small but if he could bulk up a bit - WOW

He has talent and speed, he could create ALOT of mismatches when across from evans. I just think the upside with roscoe as the #2 is way more than Price.

I was thinking this

#1 Evans #2 Parrish #3 Reed in the slot #4 Price

Let me know your thoughts?
    The little fella has been a monumental dissappointment - he needs to step it up this year and show The Answer something.

~The Answer

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

No friggin way.

Roscoe is only good in space- he's useless in traffic and he's too small to break tackles. Physical corners will keep him from getting a quick release to help neutralize his speed.

If Price is bad enough it might be worth a shot, but I really don't see how this could possibly work.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        No friggin way.

Roscoe is only good in space- he's useless in traffic and he's too small to break tackles. Physical corners will keep him from getting a quick release to help neutralize his speed.

If Price is bad enough it might be worth a shot, but I really don't see how this could possibly work.
        Ditto.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Ya I love Roscoe and look past his shortcomings sometimes because I like him so much but he is not a #2 WR. Just too small and frail.

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

i dont think price played that bad last year except the chicago game . where he played real bad that day but so did the whole team.

anyway2nd year in system for him JP everyone i think hes gonna have a ressurection of his career this year and grab 65-80 balls u heard it here first and im not being a homer.

price didnt have that many chances last year based on how conservative we was as a team thru the first 8 weeks of the year.

i think fairchild and jauron now trust JP o line SHOULD I PRAY SHOULD BE better and give time for JP to make 1 or 2 extra reads to possibly god help me for saying it look at 3rd or 4th option in the pattern. and this will make prices numbers go up.

Comment

• The_Question
              Junior Zoner
              • May 2007

He has been a colossal let-down. He needs to up his game this year and answer The Question's concerns.

~The Question

Comment

• raphael120
                Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                • Oct 2005

Dude is not a Santana Moss/Steve Smith kinda guy. Sure he's got the speed, but his frame is not able to be as built up as those other guys I mentioned. He's a great slot reciever but he has been a big dissapointment...just another loss tacked onto the old regime.

Comment

• bills4every1
                  • Apr 2006

I do get your point he is small, I just don't see Price as the long term solution for the bills. Roscoe might not be that solution for the #2 either, but has more upside. There are MANY receivers in the league within 10-30 Ibs of his weight and with his height.

I was also just wondering why a few of you are referring to yourselfs in the 3rd person, that cannot be healthy (just a thought) lol.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                    • Jul 2002

The corners will put him in the stands before he even off the line of scrimmage.
                    My Band
                    daveviterna.com

Comment

• The Answer
                      The Plagiarist
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by bills4every1
                      I do get your point he is small, I just don't see Price as the long term solution for the bills. Roscoe might not be that solution for the #2 either, but has more upside. There are MANY receivers in the league within 10-30 Ibs of his weight and with his height.

I was also just wondering why a few of you are referring to yourselfs in the 3rd person, that cannot be healthy (just a thought) lol.
                      The Answer is a huge fan of Price, but his better days are likely behind him so we can only hope he's a solid #3 from this point forward.

Parrish and Reed are what they are - both show flashes, but neither are a true #2 either.

This is going to sound crazy but we need should take a look at Antonio Bryant.....

~The Answer

Comment

• Romes
                        • Jul 2002

parrish is a good for punt returning, wr screens, and reverses thats about it. Eventhough the catch he had against the texans was spectacular, you didn't see any of that on a consitent bases when he lined up at wideout.

Bottom line is he is a "specialty" player and not an every down guy.
                        Originally posted by paladin warrior
                        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

He has to earn the spot, not have it handed to him. This could be his final camp to make something of himself.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

Parrish is affraid of snow never mind LBers over the middle. His strength is in stretching the field unfortunately is isnt very good at that either.
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                              i dont think price played that bad last year except the chicago game . where he played real bad that day but so did the whole team.

anyway2nd year in system for him JP everyone i think hes gonna have a ressurection of his career this year and grab 65-80 balls u heard it here first and im not being a homer.

price didnt have that many chances last year based on how conservative we was as a team thru the first 8 weeks of the year.

i think fairchild and jauron now trust JP o line SHOULD I PRAY SHOULD BE better and give time for JP to make 1 or 2 extra reads to possibly god help me for saying it look at 3rd or 4th option in the pattern. and this will make prices numbers go up.

We've been hearing since 2004 how Price was going to ressurrect his career and it hasn't happened yet. He'll have more production if the OL is better but he'll never come close to what he did in 02.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X