X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

I will get to see Steve Tasker tomorrow

He is the keynote speaker at a rally they are having for the employees tomorrow. He will be talking about being a team and reflecting back to when the Bills were actually good. Should be a good time.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: I will get to see Steve Tasker tomorrow

He's a very approachable and down to earth guy. He's never had that cocky I'm better and richer than you attitude towards other people. One of the more likable people in WNY.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by BillsFever21
      He is the keynote speaker at a rally they are having for the employees tomorrow. He will be talking about being a team and reflecting back to when the Bills were actually good. Should be a good time.
      I'm happy for you. It's too bad Tasker doesn't know about you're low rent, insulting threads.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        He's a very approachable and down to earth guy. He's never had that cocky I'm better and richer than you attitude towards other people. One of the more likable people in WNY.
        Agreed. I had a chance just about a year ago to sit down and have lunch with him (with 7 or 8 others). Even when questions get repetitive and and not that smart he's very gracious and patient.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Chris23
          In Marv We Trust
          • May 2007

I think he's a cocky SOB.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Make sure you tell him you have no faith in thec urrent team and that Marv blows...

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by The Spaz
              Make sure you tell him you have no faith in thec urrent team and that Marv blows...
              The bike helmet will grab Taskers heart.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

You're going to groan me and defend this guy, Pat, for saying I was creaming in my pants because I said something positive about the Bills' selling out a couple of games? With fans like you and him, we certainly don't need enemies.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                X