PDA

View Full Version : I will get to see Steve Tasker tomorrow

BillsFever21
05-22-2007, 01:11 PM
He is the keynote speaker at a rally they are having for the employees tomorrow. He will be talking about being a team and reflecting back to when the Bills were actually good. Should be a good time.

patmoran2006
05-22-2007, 01:14 PM
He's a very approachable and down to earth guy. He's never had that cocky I'm better and richer than you attitude towards other people. One of the more likable people in WNY.

Jan Reimers
05-22-2007, 01:37 PM
He is the keynote speaker at a rally they are having for the employees tomorrow. He will be talking about being a team and reflecting back to when the Bills were actually good. Should be a good time.
I'm happy for you. It's too bad Tasker doesn't know about you're low rent, insulting threads.

TigerJ
05-22-2007, 01:40 PM
He's a very approachable and down to earth guy. He's never had that cocky I'm better and richer than you attitude towards other people. One of the more likable people in WNY.

Agreed. I had a chance just about a year ago to sit down and have lunch with him (with 7 or 8 others). Even when questions get repetitive and and not that smart he's very gracious and patient.

Chris23
05-22-2007, 01:54 PM
I think he's a cocky SOB.

The Spaz
05-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Make sure you tell him you have no faith in thec urrent team and that Marv blows...

Night Train
05-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Make sure you tell him you have no faith in thec urrent team and that Marv blows...

The bike helmet will grab Taskers heart.

Jan Reimers
05-22-2007, 06:12 PM
You're going to groan me and defend this guy, Pat, for saying I was creaming in my pants because I said something positive about the Bills' selling out a couple of games? With fans like you and him, we certainly don't need enemies.