PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Dallas game was.......

Jan Reimers
05-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Forked from: Dallas game was....... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1979138)

What home opener hasn't sold out in a short amount time recently?

Of course the MNF game is going to sell out. This is the first time we have had a MNF game at home in a decade and the first time we have even been on MNF in 5 years.

These two games are gimmies. What games in September and October doesn't sell out in Buffalo? Don't get too excited about selling out early season games.

We sold out the home opener and early season games very fast last year too but still ended up with 4 blackouts. It's the normal routine in Buffalo. The first 4 games on the year are popular draws and then the final 4 games of the year sit there with thousands and tickets left and doesn't sell out unless we are playing good. And even that isn't a gimmie because we were playing good football at that time of the year last year and couldn't sell them out.

Any human with a beating heart could predict them two games selling out fast :roflmao: I guess some people just get excited about anything whether it right in front of their faces or not.

This was in direct response to a simple comment I made about the Bills being on their way back and the fans recognizing it.

I really like the "somebody is creaming their pants" reference to me.

BillsFever21, you are a class act.

casdhf
05-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Notice he said any human with a heart, not brain.