PDA

View Full Version : NFL forms alliance for retired players in need

G. Host
05-24-2007, 09:25 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10192568
The NFL and its related organizations have agreed to work together to support former players in need of medical care, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced. Commissioner Goodell informed NFL clubs at a league meeting in Nashville that the NFL, NFL Players Association, NFL Retired Players Association, NFL Alumni Association, NFL Charities and the Pro Football Hall of Fame will form the first-ever alliance to coordinate medical support services for former players in need of medical care.

About Fraggin Time!

G. Host
05-24-2007, 09:26 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10192568
The NFL and its related organizations have agreed to work together to support former players in need of medical care, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced. Commissioner Goodell informed NFL clubs at a league meeting in Nashville that the NFL, NFL Players Association, NFL Retired Players Association, NFL Alumni Association, NFL Charities and the Pro Football Hall of Fame will form the first-ever alliance to coordinate medical support services for former players in need of medical care.

About Fraggin Time! :up:

Some company is going to become "The official medical support clinic for the (ex) NFL".

Mr. Miyagi
05-24-2007, 10:07 PM
:bf1:

YardRat
05-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Good for them....long overdue.

Jan Reimers
05-25-2007, 12:17 PM
That's great news, and long overdue. I think Goodell is already the best Commish in any pro sport. I say that because the biggest problems with the NFL seem to be the disparity between small and large market teams; the illegal behavior of some of its players; and its treatment of its players who retired before its current pension and benefit plan went into effect.

Goodell has begun to successfully address all of these problems.

mikemac2001
05-25-2007, 12:20 PM
That's great news, and long overdue. I think Goodell is already the best Commish in any pro sport.

IDK david stern likes to ruin the best seris in the nba

Hes got my nod