• Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Fridays Buffalo News - Bills Could Sell Out Season

Front page headlines

Bills Ticket Sales Near Goal Of Sold-Out Season

When single tickets go on sale to the general public July 14th, the Denver opener and Dallas Monday night game will be sold out. Only a few tickets now remain for the Jets, Ravens and Pats games.

Ticket sales are brisk. Bills confident they can match the 2005 Season ticket total of 47,256. Was down to 43,187 last year, with the bad schedule. Looks good this season.

Corportate sponsorship up 38 % from last year. Merchandise sales up 35 % from this point last year, due to high sales of Lynch and Poz jerseys being ordered.

Good news all around. Looks like a full house for every game this season. I'll be there.

Go Bills !
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Fridays Buffalo News - Bills Could Sell Out Season

Great news! I think this franchise is really turning around. This is going to be a special season. I can't wait!

Go Bills!
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• alohabillsfan
      • Sep 2003

Nope, "cash to the cap" is going to kill us! 4 blackouts minimum! 5-11 at best! we are screwed!

sarcasm/

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla admin
        • Jul 2002

Here's the link:http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/83597.html
        Last edited by shelby; 05-25-2007, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

I got my season tickets!!!!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

Oops I guess some of the negative Nancys were wrong about something already.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Great news!!!

Hopefully this will quiet down some of the talk about how Ralph is trying to ruin this team so it will move.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                  • Aug 2005

Got my seasons and I can't wait to party and go nuts at the Ralph!!!!
                  SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• JoeMama
                    Emotion Sickness
                    • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
                    Front page headlines

Bills Ticket Sales Near Goal Of Sold-Out Season

When single tickets go on sale to the general public July 14th, the Denver opener and Dallas Monday night game will be sold out. Only a few tickets now remain for the Jets, Ravens and Pats games.

Ticket sales are brisk. Bills confident they can match the 2005 Season ticket total of 47,256. Was down to 43,187 last year, with the bad schedule. Looks good this season.

Corportate sponsorship up 38 % from last year. Merchandise sales up 35 % from this point last year, due to high sales of Lynch and Poz jerseys being ordered.

Good news all around. Looks like a full house for every game this season. I'll be there.

Go Bills !
                    That's relieving.

Occassionally, you hear horror stories from the rumor mill about the Bills leaving Buffalo.

Doom & gloom type stuff.

So it's good to hear that season tickets, corporate sponsorship, & merchandise sales are all up.
                    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

I have to admit that is fantastic news- last year's 4 blackouts was a disaster.

and for the record, I dont think you were refering to me, but I have NEVER accused Ralph Wilson of trying to "ruin" this team so he can move it. I have accused him of being cheap, and he is cheap- hence Cash to Cap and obvious holes on the team even the coaching staff admits to having.

But its great that ticket sales are brisk.. Thank you Sabres for getting the community excited about sports again.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

There have been (not you - Despite the Major League comparisons you made) conspiracy theory guys that think Rakph wants to fail.
                        Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

I dont think he wants to fail.

I think he wants to spend as little money as possible and hope the Bills still win.. That theory is a big difference from saying he's intentionally trying to fail.

I"m not saying nobody has said that about Wilson, I just personally havent seen it.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                            I have to admit that is fantastic news- last year's 4 blackouts was a disaster.

and for the record, I dont think you were refering to me, but I have NEVER accused Ralph Wilson of trying to "ruin" this team so he can move it. I have accused him of being cheap, and he is cheap- hence Cash to Cap and obvious holes on the team even the coaching staff admits to having.

But its great that ticket sales are brisk.. Thank you Sabres for getting the community excited about sports again.

But, but, but, you said it was now a Sabres town, and that the Bills wouldn't sell as many tickets because no one can afford both, but, but.......you were wrong, AGAIN.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                              But, but, but, you said it was now a Sabres town, and that the Bills wouldn't sell as many tickets because no one can afford both, but, but.......you were wrong, AGAIN.
                              I read somewhere there would most likely be 4 blackouts. Must've been a BLOG by some wannabe Jr journalist.

Once again, ICE jr. can't fool BZ posters with his crap. He's got no credibility around here with his I know better than you BS.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X