X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

A Wide Open Offense

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the latest Bills headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and game day information

Check out the video. Love Jp's spiral especially deep to evans.

Relive the zip to Price in the endzone to win the game. hope there's more of those with a more spread formation.

Man I'm excited about Fairchild opening up the playbook to go with better pass protection. It should give the other wr's other than Evans more oppurtunity to make plays.

If our OL holds , 3-4 wr sets w/ rb's that can catch and allow our TE's to get open instead of blocking.

Hi I'm justahomer and I Can't wait.
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 05-25-2007, 11:31 AM.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Chris23
    In Marv We Trust
    • May 2007

Re: A Wide Open Offense

Jp will throw for over 4,000 yards this year guarenteed (baring injury)

Comment

• Chris23
      In Marv We Trust
      • May 2007

I myself loved the zip to parrish in the begining, Everett looks ****ING HUGE in that vid!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Chris23
        I wish he can improve on his short passes so we can do a lot of slants ala Farve or screens ala Brady . We have the wr's to do so. teams would have to choose their poison.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• raphael120
          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          I wish he can improve on his short passes so we can do a lot of slants ala Farve or screens ala Brady . We have the wr's to do so. teams would have to choose their poison.
          We know he can throw the deep ball btu I agree, I hope he can improve on his short game because his short to mid throws really looked bad at times last season. I think with the basics down and a full year under his belt, he has time to hone his skills and work on those aspects of his game.

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

This thread it is too positive. It must be destroyed!

It doesn't matter what our O does, because our defense sucks literal donkey balls. They were already a pop warner defense and then they lost veteran superheroes which were replaced by mortal scrubs like Angelo Crowell.

Yes, an offense can compensate for poor defenses but that only applies for offensive juggernauts like the Colts and teams not named 'Buffalo Bills'.

We are so screwed.

This post will NOT self destruct in 5 sec. Instead it will act as a trojan that will infest every thread and continuously post the same **** over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until we assimilate every last one of you.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
              This thread it is too positive. It must be destroyed!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Chris23
                If JP throws for over 4000 yards, it's because we're playing catchup and losing many games. We need to have a balanced offense to keep our porous D off the field as much as possible.

On top of the fact, if you plan on having an offense based on a QB who throws for 4000 yards, why draft a RB with your first pick?

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                  If JP throws for over 4000 yards, it's because we're playing catchup and losing many games. We need to have a balanced offense to keep our porous D off the field as much as possible.

On top of the fact, if you plan on having an offense based on a QB who throws for 4000 yards, why draft a RB with your first pick?
                  stop making sense- that's not allowed in homer threads.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

I just watched the video and all I can say is... "dynamic group of receivers"????

Where was that dynamic bunch last year?(the defense sucks) What excuses do they have?(defense still sucks) Learning a new offense?(D sucks) A struggling and young line?(D sucks and sucks) A QB learning the ropes? (D still sucking) Puhleeze, that's a bunch of horse crap. These receiver suck. (like the D)

P.S. No matter what your opinion is, whether too positive or too negative or just right, if it doesn't agree completely with mine your all a bunch homers, homers. (and the D is still sucking)

Comment

• mysticsoto
                      Too sober for this...
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!

B'cse he's an all around well rounded RB that can also catch???

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

A second year in the offense means he's more comfortable with his reads - he knows where guys are gonna be - and the receivers know where to be.. The more comfortable & relaxed he is, the better the short game will get.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          B'cse he's an all around well rounded RB that can also catch???

I dig the fact he can catch out of the backfield and block. But he's here to run the football. McGahee on top of all of his stupidity wasn't that great of a runner, that's why he was moved. And you draft a running back, based on his running abilities, if you wanted just a receiving/blocking threat back there, you'd just line up a TE.

I really think this season is predicated on how well our running game performs and if we run the ball at least 55% of the time.

I want success for JP as much as the next guy, trust me, but we need to have a balanced offense. Take as much clock on drives, and put points up.

If you're slinging the ball around, two things occur. You either score quickly or you throw three straight incompletions and go 1-2-3 punt. Either way, we're subjecting a very young and "on paper" flawed defense to be on the field too much.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by madness
                            I just watched the video and all I can say is... "dynamic group of receivers"????

Where was that dynamic bunch last year?(the defense sucks) What excuses do they have?(defense still sucks) Learning a new offense?(D sucks) A struggling and young line?(D sucks and sucks) A QB learning the ropes? (D still sucking) Puhleeze, that's a bunch of horse crap. These receiver suck. (like the D)
                            Its ok, Poz will have 2000 yards receiving and 30 TDs.

Comment

• madness
                              • Apr 2003

A Wide Open Offense05-25-2007 01:19 PM******You are in for an EXTREMELY rude awakening when this team hits the field. Other than Evans, our receivers have sucked for years. And in non-contact drills, it's MUCH easier for the offense. And the D WILL hold this team back- **

Duh, I just said they sucked. I don't know why any of them besides Lee Evans is allowed to touch the field. Fairchild should be fired immediately for trying to exploit our weakest part of the offense. We all know that video is a fluff film.

Comment

Working...
                              X