X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirSaint
    • May 2007

Bills-Saints preseason game

Saints fan here, guys. I know it's only a preseason game, but I've just some Bills-Saints tickets and am looking forward to seeing what the Bills will look like on both sides of the ball. What should me and the rest of WhoDat Nation be looking out for?
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills-Saints preseason game

The gelling of our new and improved, young defense! our future star RB...Marshawn Lynch! And of course JP Losman becoming the Pro Bowler that we all know he can become.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

1- Colston and Meacham schooling our cornerbacks.
      2- Bush and McCalister running wild on our front seven.

BTW.. you heard it here first in May.. New Orleans is winning the Super Bowl this year

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• SirSaint
        • May 2007

Yeah, how do ou feel about Lynch? I know some of the "experts" (wink) were saying he was a reach, but after losing McGahee the move seemed to make sense to me. I heard the kid was once surrounded by a bunch of dudes horsing around with him and he broad-jumped completely over them! If that's the case, Bush won't be the only atheltic freak on the field that day! As for Losman, we in TulaneLand are pulling for the former Greenie and will welcome him with open arms in August! He'll be OK. You watch. I know there are some concerns on a younger Bills' D? How do you see them fairing with the early challenge of Deuce and Reggie?

Comment

• SirSaint
          • May 2007

The Ferrell "Blue Oyster Cult" message attachment is righteous, BTW.

Comment

• SirSaint
            • May 2007

Thanks for the "Super" vote of confidence, Pat! But do you really feel your D will be THAT bad? I know the secondary might be a concern w/o Clements.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Pat's getting a little dramatic about the defense, but it probably isn't going to be very good. Buffalo is going to have to win most of its games by out-scoring teams, and I think the offense has enough talent to do that on various occasions. I think the Bills will end up around 8-8.

The Saints are the best team in the NFC, in my opinion, and I wish you guys good luck this year.

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

Good luck to you!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by SirSaint
                  Thanks for the "Super" vote of confidence, Pat! But do you really feel your D will be THAT bad? I know the secondary might be a concern w/o Clements.
                  The defense will be decent.. In 2008

Too much youth, not enough experience, no leadership, and a straight-up lack of talent at DT and CB

If a couple of guys (whitner, simpson, ellison, poz) continue to develop AND our FO signs 1-2 difference makers next offseason, then the defense will be nice. But for now, the defense is wick wick wackkkkkkkkk.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Now the Saints on the other hand.

I think its sick that they added Meacham to the WR corps. Eric Johnson is going to be a solid pickup at TE. Bush/McCalister? Damnnnn. and I love Drew Brees.

The few additions to the Saints defense will put them over the top. I think they win the Super Bowl this year.

Comment

• SirSaint
                      • May 2007

Appreciate the words, man! Our boys are generating a great deal of excitement down here these days. The addition of Meachem, of course, has only added fuel to the fire! As a fantasy football freak, I've followed the Bills' D the past few years and it'd always been the strong point of the team w.guys like Fletcher, Spikes and Clements. Not used to hearing fears regarding them. And hey, our D's been pretty shaky, too. I feel we're better at LB (Simmons, CIN), safety (Kaesviharn, CIN) and CB (David, IND) through F/A, but those guys have got to show they fit in our system and are going to help up the TO total to more than 13 for the whole year! That's why we lost the NFCC. If the D doesn't make more plays, we won't be in the Big Show. That said, Il ike our chances.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                        • Mar 2003

How do you see them fairing with the early challenge of Deuce and Reggie?
                        Most likely not so well.
                        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                          Pinkerton's son
                          • Feb 2006

Saints fan here, guys. I know it's only a preseason game, but I've just some Bills-Saints tickets and am looking forward to seeing what the Bills will look like on both sides of the ball. What should me and the rest of WhoDat Nation be looking out for?
                          I really think we COULD have a Top 10 offense, but I also feel that it will be a major achievement for our D to even be top 15. We are talented and young, so who knows, but it looks like our O is stronger than our D.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                            1- Colston and Meacham schooling our cornerbacks.
                            2- Bush and McCalister running wild on our front seven.

BTW.. you heard it here first in May.. New Orleans is winning the Super Bowl this year

Funny. this was the 2nd worst team in the leauge the year before last, and now after ONE, albeit very good year, they're HEAD AND SHOULDERS above us in your opinion.

Things change fast in this league. Brees goes down in the preseason and the Saints are 2-14 again and maybe it's the Bills that surprise.

Stop treating football like an exact science.

If it were a sure thing, we'd all be rich in Vegas.
                            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• SirSaint
                              • May 2007

You guys sound like your D is where ours was a year ago! If that's the case, you'll have to outscore some people. You have the weapons, but adding a real complement to Evans, who I believe is the next big star at WR, would have been a good move. My LSU boy Bowe would have been a good fit, but you did need a RB and Lynch will be ROY. I'm guessing it might be along first half of that Saints game for the Bills' D?

Comment

Working...
                              X