X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

I just thought of something

If the Sabres do make it to the Cup Finals, the Stanley Cup Patch usually goes on the right side of the chest on the jersey. Since the numbers are placed there, where else would they put the patch?

That's why we didn't make it this year, we didn't have any room for a Finals patch

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Re: I just thought of something

Originally posted by Immortal Corruptor
    If the Sabres do make it to the Cup Finals, the Stanley Cup Patch usually goes on the right side of the chest on the jersey. Since the numbers are placed there, where else would they put the patch?

That's why we didn't make it this year, we didn't have any room for a Finals patch
    um it would go up above the #'s they did this earlier in the season when the NHL was doing an auction. Looking at my jersey there's enough room for the patch above the numbers.
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 05-28-2007, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Immortal Corruptor

I'd be happy to have that problem. maybe next year.

Comment

• SpillerThrills
        • Oct 2005

I think they are gonna have that problem next year then..... if I remember correctly the NHL is going to have all teams put the numbers on the front of the jerseys next season.....
        2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
        2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
        2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
        2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

Working...
        X