PDA

View Full Version : Do the bills have the most talent at any postion in the AFC East?

camelcowboy
05-28-2007, 08:05 PM
I would have to say no. The only one close maybe left tackle. Jason Peters might be the best overall Left tackle. D'Brick may be close. What do you guys think?

justasportsfan
05-28-2007, 08:13 PM
punter

YardRat
05-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Lee Evans.

DraftBoy
05-28-2007, 08:17 PM
Punter

gil
05-28-2007, 08:19 PM
I think by game 2 or 3, we'll be making a damn fine case for RB, I think Lynch will be better than Maroney and definitely better than Jones or that kid Miami has.

gr8slayer
05-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Lynch will be the best RB in the division by years end.

HHURRICANE
05-28-2007, 08:26 PM
1) Peters, best Left tackle.
2) Evans, best WR.
3) Moorman, best punter.

McGee was the best punt returner but I guess when you get your extension you don't have to do special teams anymore.

gr8slayer
05-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Based on the film I have seen so far Dockery is the best LG in the East as well.

Mitchy moo
05-28-2007, 08:37 PM
2) Evans, best WR.
3) Moorman, best punter.

McGee was the best punt returner but I guess when you get your extension you don't have to do special teams anymore.

& lynch by years end.

LtBillsFan66
05-28-2007, 08:39 PM
Coy Wire is the best pile jumper.

camelcowboy
05-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Evans is the best individual wideout in the division, but the position for the bills is no where near the best.

gil
05-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Lynch will be the best RB in the division by years end.

watch out - a gutless unnamed AFC east team fan is negging for that opinion...

ShadowHawk7
05-28-2007, 09:21 PM
We have the best defensive tackles this side of the NFC period. :ontome:

ublinkwescore
05-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Hopefully Poz makes a case for himself as well - but as long as total steps taken on the field is a stat exclusively for Bruschi, he may not stand a chance.

camelcowboy
05-28-2007, 09:26 PM
The patriots are the deepest, most talented team in the league with the Jets not far behind them. Finally a statement from you that actually isn't BS.

camelcowboy
05-28-2007, 09:32 PM
LOL!

D'Brick >>>>>>>>>>>> Peters I have to disagree, D'Brick looked ok, but I thought Peter was dominate most of the year. Essentially Both rookies at the position next year they may both be fighting for a pro-bowl bid.

ScottLawrence
05-28-2007, 09:39 PM
D'Brick?

What are you serious?

I thought he struggled tremendously in every game I saw him play.

Just because he was the 4th overall pick last year means nothing, the dude didn't look very good to me.

Peters is no question the better LT.

The Spaz
05-28-2007, 09:54 PM
Schobel took D'Brick to school this year on multiple occasions.

raphael120
05-28-2007, 09:54 PM

He's definitly a pile.. of what I wont say.

Mahdi
05-28-2007, 10:20 PM
LOL!

D'Brick >>>>>>>>>>>> Peters
I dont know how much better you can play LT than Peters did in his first 8 starts last season. It was pretty much flawless. Add to that that D'Brick isnt much of a run blocker.

MikeInRoch
05-28-2007, 10:34 PM
The patriots are the deepest, most talented team in the league with the Jets not far behind them.

This post alone tells me everything I need to know regarding if I should ever value your opinion.

Without making an assessment as to Buffalo's "deepness" vs. the Jets, I will say that both are FAR far behind New England.

Tatonka
05-28-2007, 11:20 PM
2) Evans, best WR.
3) Moorman, best punter.

i agree.. and schobel is right up there as well.

patmoran2006
05-29-2007, 06:37 AM
Nate Clements is the best cornerback.. Oh wait, he's gone.
London Fletcher always had the most tackles.. ****, he's gone too.
Well, at least Andre Davis is the best special teams gunner.. oh wait..

On the bright side, at $1.73 million dollars, Craig Nall is the best 3rd string/Clipboard carrying QB in the division.

patmoran2006
05-29-2007, 06:38 AM
D'Brick struggled often; but he was a starting rookie LT so that's not unexpected.

On the other hand, Nick Mangold is not only already the best center, he maybe the best offensive linemen already in the AFC East, period.

djjimkelly
05-29-2007, 07:51 AM

On the bright side, at $1.73 million dollars, Craig Nall is the best 3rd string/Clipboard carrying QB in the division.

damn pat u sort of stole my thunder KELLY HOMO BUM WAS BY FAR THE BEST CLIPBOARD MAN IN THE GAME. lets rephrase that now!

KELLY HOMOBUM IS THE BEST POS SCRAPPED BY ANY TEAM IN AFC EAST HE WAS ALOS THE BEST LOCKER ROOM DIVIDER IN THE AFC EAST!!!

CRAIG NALL IS THE BIGGEST WASTE OF 1.73 million in the division!!!!!!

gr8slayer
05-29-2007, 07:55 AM

So go shoot yourself or be a Cowboys fan or something. You clearly don't like the Bills much.

Luisito23
05-29-2007, 08:00 AM
Evans - Best WR...

Moorman - Best punter...

Peters - Best LT...

and my boy Lynch will become the best RB in time as well....

GO BILLS!!!!!

PECKERWOOD
05-29-2007, 02:25 PM
LT - Peters
P - Moorman
PR - Parrish
WR - Evans
LG - Dockery
OLB - Crowell
SS - Donte Whitner :)

patmoran2006
05-29-2007, 02:27 PM
LT - Peters
P - Moorman
PR - Parrish
WR - Evans
LG - Dockery
OLB - Crowell
SS - Donte Whitner :)
Crowell is better than Adalius Thomas?

Only this board, maybe..

SquishDaFish
05-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Pat go find another team

SquishDaFish
05-29-2007, 02:56 PM
The jets are for real homes....they have a lot of young talent on both sides of the ball and the best young coach in the game...in fact they are my dark horse pick to go to the superbowl in the AFC this year.

Yo Homeslice you are so far off base dawg you dont even know.

Yo homes its nothin but a chicken wing on a string hanging from a G-String !!

PEACE OUT HOMEBOY!!! YEA!

Jan Reimers
05-29-2007, 03:40 PM

Pat, you are not a "realist." Your threads continually show you to be just a tremendously negative presence with a very sour attitude.

FlyingDutchman
05-29-2007, 04:13 PM

Yeah thats a shame hes gone.... Signed-Chris Chambers

Puuuulllleaase

Devin
05-29-2007, 04:25 PM
LOL!

D'Brick >>>>>>>>>>>> Peters

You clearly havent watched to many games.

D'Brick may very well be the better LT long term, but his rookie year was average.

Peters is by far the best OT PERIOD in the AFC East.

Devin
05-29-2007, 04:27 PM
As far as single best player, probably Moorman and Peters.

Evans would be a very close call. I think Tom Brady is going to make Randy Moss look like Jerry Rice out there.

cocamide
05-29-2007, 04:35 PM

Evans would be a very close call. I think Tom Brady is going to make Randy Moss look like Jerry Rice out there.

The Jerry Rice that played for San Fran, or the one that played for the Raiders, Seattle and Denver? I admit, I'm not too happy about Moss being a Pat, but he hasn't done anything since leaving the Vikings. I'm more scared of Stallworth.

patmoran2006
05-29-2007, 04:37 PM

AGreed.

The reason why Moss may be better THIS year than Evans is because he's got guys like Welker, Stallworth and Washington around him.

While EVans is stuck playing with a bunch of WR's who would be lucky to even have jobs on most other teams in the league.

SquishDaFish
05-29-2007, 08:02 PM
Come on Homey you dont know what your talking about dawg. ITs like a G-Dog on a fly stick! PEACE OUT Homeslice.

Dozerdog
05-29-2007, 08:05 PM
Most of the special teams positions- P, K, return man -

venis2k1
05-29-2007, 08:11 PM

zach thomas

camelcowboy
05-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Peters is serviceable, but come on homes.....D' Brick is a STUD and should be a monster this year. Peters is the bomb g, D'Brick is wack, now don't make me get all up in your grill and open up a can. :rolleyes:

seanbillsfan
05-29-2007, 08:28 PM
shaud williams is the best #4 back in the league!

DANMAN
05-29-2007, 09:22 PM
WR - Evans
LT - Peters
P - Moorman
K - Lindell, since Vinateri left he has been the best kicker in the AFC East
LG - Dockery, at least he should be for what we are paying him
SS- Whitner, I am not really impressed with the other safeties in the East.
KR - McGee

Close but not quite: DE - Schobel is close but I would have to say J. Taylor is a little better.

Luisito23
05-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Come on Homey you dont know what your talking about dawg. ITs like a G-Dog on a fly stick! PEACE OUT Homeslice.

Now that's what's really hood doggy dog...:drunks: :smoke:...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

ublinkwescore
05-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Crowell is better than Adalius Thomas?

Only this board, maybe..

In his defense, Adalius Thomas is on the wrong side of thirty, and has been pretty much an unknown until last season.

I hope he returns to being an unknown this year.

ParanoidAndroid
05-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Peters is much farther along at LT than Ferguson and has been playing the position for less than a year. How can Ferguson have several years of experience over Peters at the position and still warrant the excuse that it was his rookie year? If Ferguson was a better tackle, he would have shown it by mid-late season. Peters will be a Pro-bowler this year. How do I know this? Because he's good enough and he was mentioned several times by game commentators last year as "one of the best."

gr8slayer
05-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Peters is much farther along at LT than Ferguson and has been playing the position for less than a year. How can Ferguson have several years of experience over Peters at the position and still warrant the excuse that it was his rookie year? If Ferguson was a better tackle, he would have shown it by mid-late season. Peters will be a Pro-bowler this year. How do I know this? Because he's good enough and he was mentioned several times by game commentators last year as "one of the best."
Although he may be one of the better OL in the AFC he will never see a Pro Bowl simply because he plays for the Royal Blue and Red.