PDA

View Full Version : As good as the Spezza-Alfredsson-Heatley line was against the Sabres

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-28-2007, 09:30 PM
they are absolutely brutal in this game (Game 1 of the finals).

tampabay25690
05-29-2007, 02:11 PM
they are absolutely brutal in this game (Game 1 of the finals).

You know why that is???

ANAHEIM is really good, the only reason Ottawa was on the board twice was from the powerplay. I dont see this being a long series at all ANAHEIM is definitely the better team. PHYSICALLY they man handled OTTAWA. I would have hated to see Buffalo last nite in that game.....

I see ANAHEIM winning in 5 games

don137
05-29-2007, 02:47 PM
I agree..I love all the fire power on the Sabres but I think I would trade some of that in for some bangers on defense and a few rugged but talented forwards. Anaheim seems to have a nice balance.

SabreEleven
05-29-2007, 04:53 PM
Anaheim is showing what a good team can do against Ottawa if they put in a Playoff effort.

tampabay25690
05-29-2007, 05:21 PM
I agree..I love all the fire power on the Sabres but I think I would trade some of that in for some bangers on defense and a few rugged but talented forwards. Anaheim seems to have a nice balance.

You are so right...That why Briere wasn't a factor in that series. I think when you come to the playoffs the physical play doubles and thats not good for us. WE need some bodies next year that can bang it up....Or we will have this same conversation next year again!!!!!