PDA

View Full Version : Day five Ota's

justasportsfan
05-29-2007, 05:22 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4819

Same crap ...JP connecting with Reed again. When will this nightmare end?

raphael120
05-29-2007, 05:26 PM
Well having the same QB from year to year will help out EVERYONE.

If Reed can be a big factor in the game and be on the same page with JP consistantly in real game situations, then I'll give Reed some props. He's on his way to proving his naysayers wrong, but he just needs to keep it up and prove it in the regular season. As a Bills fan, I want him to succeed and if he can beat our Price, all the better. I just want whoever is number 2 to be the best out of the hodgepodge of receivers we have.

justasportsfan
05-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Well having the same QB from year to year will help out EVERYONE.

If Reed can be a big factor in the game and be on the same page with JP consistantly in real game situations, then I'll give Reed some props. He's on his way to proving his naysayers wrong, but he just needs to keep it up and prove it in the regular season. As a Bills fan, I want him to succeed and if he can beat our Price, all the better. I just want whoever is number 2 to be the best out of the hodgepodge of receivers we have.
last year was JP's first year to really start and learn the system on the fly. This year we shall find out who stays and who goes next year including Reed.

If our coaches didn't even bother getting a wr , I believe it's because they believe our wr's are good enough and that it was limiting JP that didn't allow our wr's to shine .

John Doe
05-29-2007, 05:56 PM
Nice quote by Schobel considering the Kelsay contract:

"He's one of the guys that plays the way the coaches want players to play," said Schobel. "He plays full speed and does everything they ask. It was a no-brainer in my mind. More importantly he was a young player and you've got to keep your younger players. It was a good move."

gil
05-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Jason Peters wasn't there - holdout speculation in 5,4,3...

It's just nice to read about football again, even if it is OTA's in May.

B-DON
05-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Jason Peters wasn't there - holdout speculation in 5,4,3...

It's just nice to read about football again, even if it is OTA's in May.

I'm not saying he is but that is the first thing that insantly pops in my head no matter who it is. I think ESPN's influence is taking over my thoughts.

casdhf
05-29-2007, 06:26 PM
George Wilson had a pic

HHURRICANE
05-29-2007, 06:42 PM
I'll bite. Where's Schobel biceps?

Ashton Yobouty, who I have high hopes for, didn't get a high rating from Chris Brown.

Other than that, it's May.

seanbillsfan
05-29-2007, 07:35 PM
its may but our season is over!?! Reed is catching passes and that is a bad thing? Oh well, thanks for saving my sunday afternoons for me

venis2k1
05-29-2007, 08:05 PM
No peters!!!! the sky is falling!!!

but all kidding aside, these daily John McCargo updates are a bit excessive. if healthy what makes anyone think he will be an impact player this year? his draft status?

raphael120
05-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Chris Browns Blog:

"John McCargo was seen doing hop skotch on the sidelines to get his balance back, which is a step up from doing the hula hoop yesterday...i think he's just weeks away from doing the hokie pokie!"

G. Host
05-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Chris Browns Blog:

"John McCargo was seen doing hop skotch on the sidelines to get his balance back, which is a step up from doing the hula hoop yesterday...i think he's just weeks away from doing the hokie pokie!"
Evidently you can not read and copy or should be writing jokes for Johnny Carson in land of dead for your quote is wrong:

McCargo update
Defensive tackle John McCargohttp://www.buffalobills.com/images/relatedicon.gif (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4819#) was doing more work on the sidelines with the trainers. Performing mostly balancing exercises last week, McCargo was doing some high step jogging Tuesday and appears to be making steady progress.

Michael82
05-30-2007, 09:06 AM
I'll bite. Where's Schobel biceps?

Ashton Yobouty, who I have high hopes for, didn't get a high rating from Chris Brown.

Other than that, it's May.
Actually I was wondering the same thing. I see where he lost all that weight. His top. WTF! Maybe they figured that if he smaller on top, he'd be able to get to the QB faster.... :idunno: