PDA

View Full Version : Vick

The King
05-30-2007, 10:53 AM
Any word on companies pulling endorsement deals with Vick. Its definitely time for that to start and its time for Goddell to grow some and suspend a high profile money making player. This isn't Chris Henry or Pacman Jones this is one of the most popular players in the sport.

Mr. Miyagi
05-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Vick is a stupid punk ass thug. I say sit him the whole year and throw him in the ring naked with those 40 fight dogs.

Too bad Atlanta doesn't play Cleveland this year. Imagine them visiting the Dawg Pound lol.

Earthquake Enyart
05-30-2007, 10:59 AM
I heard that Eukanuba has pulled their sponsorship. :::

Pinkerton Security
05-30-2007, 11:08 AM
I heard that Eukanuba has pulled their sponsorship. :::

oh snap!

Pinkerton Security
05-30-2007, 11:09 AM
I cant imagine its not coming, granted if Nike drops him he'll be scooped up in a millisecond by someone. I dont see it happening unless he gets jail time though.

Michael82
05-30-2007, 11:14 AM
I want to see if the Commish has the balls to suspend one of the most overhyped, popular, extremely marketable players in the league. It would really show you that Goodell is serious if he suspends Michael Vick for the whole season. That would be perfect! :bf1:

Next, I want to see that ****er in jail! :mad:

Jan Reimers
05-30-2007, 11:27 AM
If the dog fighting allegations are true, and Vick is convicted of a felony under Virginia law, he should be suspended for at least a full season. He should also be put on zero tolerance probation for the rest of his career.

bflojohn
05-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Ah, NO! Probation? I think I'm in the majority here and would love to see him behind bars, if convicted! This is a crime, plain and simple, and he is still subject to laws that govern this country. Sorry, NO PROBATION!!

Mr. Miyagi
05-30-2007, 12:23 PM
They should suspend Brady for being such a homo. I'm sure that is illegal in some countries.

feldspar
05-30-2007, 12:30 PM
I say sit him the whole year and throw him in the ring naked with those 40 fight dogs.

Agreed. If the allegations are true, They should throw him in the ring naked with those 40 fight dogs...with his hands tied behind his back and fresh blood smeared all over his crotch area.

That's gotta hurt.

feldspar
05-30-2007, 12:34 PM
if Nike drops him he'll be scooped up in a millisecond by someone.

Who is going to want him as a spokesman? Alpo?

The accusation is enough to cause any company to drop him like a hot potato as a spokesman...forever.

Don't feel bad, though. Vick has been paid $48 million over the past 3 seasons.

Pinkerton Security
05-30-2007, 12:37 PM
They should suspend Brady for being such a homo. I'm sure that is illegal in some countries.

:bandwagon<------- the patriots' gay orgy pile, with brady right in the middle

ive never hated anything as much as i hate them, and i can barely explain the hatred....o wait i dont need to, im a bills fan.

Mr. Miyagi
05-30-2007, 12:47 PM
In those third world countries Brady would be tied up spread eagle and stoned in the crotch by all villagers.

Bill Brasky
05-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Any word on companies pulling endorsement deals with Vick.

Come on MBB, you should know from the Ron Mexico fiasco that Vick, as well as anybody associated with him, NEVER pull out of ANYTHING.