Madden Power rankings guess who is dead last!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Madden Power rankings guess who is dead last!!!

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

The Raiders are 31 ahead of buffalo

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Lions are 15
    Last edited by camelcowboy; 05-30-2007, 09:49 PM.

• dolphan117
    • Dec 2005

Re: Madden Power rankings guess who is dead last!!!

Wrong link. Those are about a Tony Hawk game.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Good thing the NFL isn't a Madden league, huh?
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by camelcowboy
        http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/7...ankings-32-16/

Lions are 15
        Since Madden is a blow hard I think this is a GOOD thing.

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by dolphan117
          Wrong link. Those are about a Tony Hawk game.
          how about now?

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
            • Mar 2004

The Lions are one of those teams that will be better in Madden than how well they will do this coming season.
            I hope a lot of people can burn this quote into their brain. Madden ratings are for the video game world, not real life. One would think this is common sense/common knowledge, but unfortunately it seems like a lot of people base their opinion of a player after they've fired up Madden.

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
              I hope a lot of people can burn this quote into their brain. Madden ratings are for the video game world, not real life. One would think this is common sense/common knowledge, but unfortunately it seems like a lot of people base their opinion of a player after they've fired up Madden.
              I realize that, something different to talk about then the same old bull crap.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                • Mar 2004

I realize that, something different to talk about then the same old bull crap.
                wasn't directed to you brudda. In fact I'm glad you posted it since the site seems to do a good job of showing a ranking on how teams can do in the Madden world which is different than how teams will fare in the real football world.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                  • Apr 2003

ill bet my life on it that bills wont be 32nd rated team in madden thats just some fools opinion. ill take on anyone in a game on PC madden with the default bills and show them whos not 32nd rated team.

anyone who plays madden pc leagues my yahoo name is uwillgetmocked and u can look up any league bills definately are not a bad madden team!!!!!!! they are FAST AS HELL AND IN MADDEN SPEED KILLS!!!!!!

Comment

• camelcowboy
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                    ill bet my life on it that bills wont be 32nd rated team in madden thats just some fools opinion. ill take on anyone in a game on PC madden with the default bills and show them whos not 32nd rated team.

anyone who plays madden pc leagues my yahoo name is uwillgetmocked and u can look up any league bills definately are not a bad madden team!!!!!!! they are FAST AS HELL AND IN MADDEN SPEED KILLS!!!!!!
                    Get a x-box! i'd be glad to smack your around some on live

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

These aren't official. They're from some schmuck.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                        • Apr 2005

Im sure they do have a low rating. We have a lot of positions that we feel comfortable with as Bills fans, but outsider know nothings who just make ratings for a video games are the ones who put in the input. We have a rook at RB and MLB. Peters who hasnt been recocognized as dominant outside Buff, and Im sure the rest of the line didnt get much love including Dockery. Im sure Madden didnt take into effect JPs progression, and we have no decent number 2 wrs to get high ratings.

On D we have to young, but promising guys at safety, but im sure havent gotten high numbers. We have young unproven guys at CB besides Mcgee who has been shakey. Im sure Crowell and Ellison didnt get much love, even though we know theyre capable. And our D line probably has only Schobel as the only one with decent ratings. So i can see how we wouldnt be ranked high or even last. But ya know, screw em. its a video game and we know the real potential of each player coming off last year and going into this year.

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/7...ankings-32-16/

Lions are 15
                          Good thing it's just a game, huh?

Comment

• Elminster
                            #1 Kelsay Fan
                            • Oct 2006

Well, whatever. Before I even fire up franchise, I spend some time doing some judicious roster editting. Not just for us mind you....Madden has horrible ratings almost across the board...
                            Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

I love Madden and play it much more than I should, my GPA in college would be much higher if it werent for Madden, but things like this dont matter to me. I try to keep the disctinction between real life and Madden, and this is simply one the latter's side of the fence, and has no bearing on real life.

Plus, even if the Bills were ranked 50 points out of 99 below anyone else in overall ratings, I would never begin a franchise with anyone other than the Bills, and I would bring JP and the gang to greatness even faster!

Comment

Working...
                              X