PDA

View Full Version : Madden Power rankings guess who is dead last!!!

camelcowboy
05-30-2007, 09:23 PM
http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/775/madden-08-power-rankings-32-16/
The Raiders are 31 ahead of buffalo :ill:

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/787/madden-08-power-rankings-15-11/

Lions are 15 :rolleyes:

dolphan117
05-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Wrong link. Those are about a Tony Hawk game.

YardRat
05-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Good thing the NFL isn't a Madden league, huh?

G. Host
05-30-2007, 09:32 PM
http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/7...ankings-32-16/

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/7...ankings-15-11/

Since Madden is a blow hard I think this is a GOOD thing.

camelcowboy
05-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Wrong link. Those are about a Tony Hawk game. how about now?

!Papacrunk!
05-30-2007, 10:07 PM
The Lions are one of those teams that will be better in Madden than how well they will do this coming season.

I hope a lot of people can burn this quote into their brain. Madden ratings are for the video game world, not real life. One would think this is common sense/common knowledge, but unfortunately it seems like a lot of people base their opinion of a player after they've fired up Madden.

camelcowboy
05-30-2007, 10:21 PM
I hope a lot of people can burn this quote into their brain. Madden ratings are for the video game world, not real life. One would think this is common sense/common knowledge, but unfortunately it seems like a lot of people base their opinion of a player after they've fired up Madden. I realize that, something different to talk about then the same old bull crap.

!Papacrunk!
05-30-2007, 10:27 PM
I realize that, something different to talk about then the same old bull crap.

wasn't directed to you brudda. In fact I'm glad you posted it since the site seems to do a good job of showing a ranking on how teams can do in the Madden world which is different than how teams will fare in the real football world.

djjimkelly
05-31-2007, 12:07 AM
ill bet my life on it that bills wont be 32nd rated team in madden thats just some fools opinion. ill take on anyone in a game on PC madden with the default bills and show them whos not 32nd rated team.

anyone who plays madden pc leagues my yahoo name is uwillgetmocked and u can look up any league bills definately are not a bad madden team!!!!!!! they are FAST AS HELL AND IN MADDEN SPEED KILLS!!!!!!

camelcowboy
05-31-2007, 12:32 AM
ill bet my life on it that bills wont be 32nd rated team in madden thats just some fools opinion. ill take on anyone in a game on PC madden with the default bills and show them whos not 32nd rated team.

anyone who plays madden pc leagues my yahoo name is uwillgetmocked and u can look up any league bills definately are not a bad madden team!!!!!!! they are FAST AS HELL AND IN MADDEN SPEED KILLS!!!!!! Get a x-box! i'd be glad to smack your around some on live :up:

Carlton Bailey
05-31-2007, 12:41 AM
These aren't official. They're from some schmuck.

FlyingDutchman
05-31-2007, 12:42 AM
Im sure they do have a low rating. We have a lot of positions that we feel comfortable with as Bills fans, but outsider know nothings who just make ratings for a video games are the ones who put in the input. We have a rook at RB and MLB. Peters who hasnt been recocognized as dominant outside Buff, and Im sure the rest of the line didnt get much love including Dockery. Im sure Madden didnt take into effect JPs progression, and we have no decent number 2 wrs to get high ratings.

On D we have to young, but promising guys at safety, but im sure havent gotten high numbers. We have young unproven guys at CB besides Mcgee who has been shakey. Im sure Crowell and Ellison didnt get much love, even though we know theyre capable. And our D line probably has only Schobel as the only one with decent ratings. So i can see how we wouldnt be ranked high or even last. But ya know, screw em. its a video game and we know the real potential of each player coming off last year and going into this year.

feelthepain
05-31-2007, 01:35 AM
http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/775/madden-08-power-rankings-32-16/

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/787/madden-08-power-rankings-15-11/

Good thing it's just a game, huh?

Elminster
05-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Well, whatever. Before I even fire up franchise, I spend some time doing some judicious roster editting. Not just for us mind you....Madden has horrible ratings almost across the board...

Pinkerton Security
05-31-2007, 08:19 AM
I love Madden and play it much more than I should, my GPA in college would be much higher if it werent for Madden, but things like this dont matter to me. I try to keep the disctinction between real life and Madden, and this is simply one the latter's side of the fence, and has no bearing on real life.

Plus, even if the Bills were ranked 50 points out of 99 below anyone else in overall ratings, I would never begin a franchise with anyone other than the Bills, and I would bring JP and the gang to greatness even faster!

losman420
05-31-2007, 10:35 AM
I love Madden and play it much more than I should, my GPA in college would be much higher if it werent for Madden, but things like this dont matter to me. I try to keep the disctinction between real life and Madden, and this is simply one the latter's side of the fence, and has no bearing on real life.

Plus, even if the Bills were ranked 50 points out of 99 below anyone else in overall ratings, I would never begin a franchise with anyone other than the Bills, and I would bring JP and the gang to greatness even faster! yup, couldn't agree with you more.

mikemac2001
05-31-2007, 10:58 AM
I know the people who run that site, there cool but listen madden rankings mean ****...most of you guys do franchise mode correct...in 2 years teams rankings dont matter.....plus if u are good with bills online you get more points bc they have worst ranking.

raphael120
05-31-2007, 11:13 AM
With an improved Oline from last year, and JP improved from last year, along with evans, etc...(Holcomb had a higher rating than JP and was the starter in the 07 madden which is CRAP), the Bills should not be as horrid as they were in the last game. I would try to play friends being the Bills and my friends being eagles/steelers/pats fans, I would get stomped because the oline was so terrible, but mcgahee was god, for whatever reason.

ive said it before, and ill say it again...**** you madden