• Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

I just bought

2 more jerseys!!! Throwback Spikes and Home Vincent total purchase price

$20!

In a week I will have a throwback Poz and Home Lynch jersey!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: I just bought

Originally posted by MBBedard

$20!

Wow! You should sell those. To me.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Nice, Bedard ... make me a couple while you're at it!
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

They are on sale in the pro shop do it up kiddies!
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Yeah but I don't have anyone to redo the names for me. Can you have your guy do it?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

How much does it cost to change the names?

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

like 15-20
              It was all

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard

$20!

Bedard, both of those jerseys are Youth jerseys on the website. Did you see that?

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

It was all

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

ITEMSIZECOLORDESCRIPTIONPRICEQTYTOTAL
                    M Buffalo Bills Takeo Spikes Throwback Jersey
                    $10.00 1 $10.00
                    s Navy Buffalo Bills Troy Vincent Replica Jersey
                    $10.00 1 $10.00
                    It was all

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

The small one for Jules?

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

If it dont fit me. But No its for me.... football shirts are ginormous.
                        It was all

Comment

• raphael120
                          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                          • Oct 2005

Yeah i have called a few tailors around here and they dont do those kind of alterations...DAMMIT.

hey bedard...lookin to make some bucks?

Comment

• mikemac2001
                            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                            • Mar 2003

Where do u get the work done im buying a few diff ones but id buy a couple spikes and get 2 done and give one to bro

MUCK
                            FIAMI

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by raphael120
                              Yeah i have called a few tailors around here and they dont do those kind of alterations...DAMMIT.

hey bedard...lookin to make some bucks?
                              Dont call tailors call silk screen places. My only beef about my 1st Poz is the dude sewed the name on and didnt screen it. Better quality sure, but its different from the rest of the shirt.
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X