PDA

View Full Version : Ramifications of a possible Vick Suspension

JPFBillsFan
05-31-2007, 03:44 PM
If Vick's suspend for any length of time, would we consider sending either Nall or newly drafted Edwards to ATL? And for what.....?

Nall I'm asking for a 3rd
Edwards 2 firsts and a 3rd....

Strike hard, strike fast, no mercy sir!

ddaryl
05-31-2007, 03:50 PM
You're not serious are you ?

do you really think Atlanta would pay those prices... I don't

Generalissimus Gibby
05-31-2007, 04:45 PM
do they have any dts?

DynaPaul
05-31-2007, 04:48 PM
I think they're making a run for Trent Green now.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Plain and simple.....the Falcons will have a lot of other QB's on their shopping list before they come calling in Buffalo.

patmoran2006
06-01-2007, 09:23 AM
If Vick's suspend for any length of time, would we consider sending either Nall or newly drafted Edwards to ATL? And for what.....?

LMAO

BlackMetalNinja
06-01-2007, 09:30 AM
The funniest part of this situation is that there starter would be Joey Harrington...

Michael82
06-01-2007, 09:33 AM
The funniest part of this situation is that there started would be Joey Harrington...
Good point! I bet they are kicking themselves for trading Schaub now....:snicker:

Ebenezer
06-01-2007, 09:43 AM

this close (holds thumb and index finger less than a 1/4 apart) to being spam. Although all points of view are accepted posts that are merely intended to incite responses are not.

Mr. Miyagi
06-01-2007, 09:44 AM
LOL Harrington is like this fat chick drinking alone in the bar at 1:00am. Everyone is still out scrambling for something better - anything - before resorting to taking her home.

OpIv37
06-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Good point! I bet they are kicking themselves for trading Schaub now....:snicker:

that may go down as the worst trade in history. Houston completely overpaid and now Atlanta has no starter for 6 games. Both teams lose.

streetkings01
06-01-2007, 09:48 AM
LOL Harrington is like this fat chick drinking alone in the bar at 1:00am. Everyone is still out scrambling for something better - anything - before resorting to taking her home.What is she's a pretty fat chick with big melons and lots of money?

Michael82
06-01-2007, 09:57 AM
that may go down as the worst trade in history. Houston completely overpaid and now Atlanta has no starter for 6 games. Both teams lose.
6 games, or if he is indicted...maybe the whole season. :pray:

raphael120
06-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Well maybe they can make a huge trade for Holcomb!!

:lmao:

TigerJ
06-01-2007, 12:05 PM
I agree with DaBillzAhDaShiznit that the Bills are well down on Atlanta's list of places to look for a QB. Moreover, I'm not sure the Bills would want to give up Nall for a third rounder. No, he's not a great QB, but he's the closesgt thing the Bills have to an experienced backup. Yeah, the Bills would absolutely be robbing the Falcons blind if they got a couple firsts for Edwards, but it ain't gonna happen.

ublinkwescore
06-01-2007, 12:58 PM
LOL Harrington is like this fat chick drinking alone in the bar at 1:00am. Everyone is still out scrambling for something better - anything - before resorting to taking her home.

I'd resort to spanking it before I nailed a fat chick.

BillsFever21
06-01-2007, 07:52 PM

:roflmao:

You can't be serious. A 3rd for Craig Nall? A journeymen QB that has never started a game in his career and is lucky if he is a backup QB.

Two 1st and a 3rd for Trent Edwards? He was just chosen as the 6th QB in the draft and it wasn't till the end of the 3rd round. You think 2 months later without stepping on the field that somebody is going to give up that amount for him? LOL

You must think that the Bills are the only team in the NFL with backup QB's. If the Falcons were going to give up draft picks like that for a QB I gurantee you they would be looking at other QB's in the league outside of Buffalo.

BillsFever21
06-01-2007, 07:58 PM
I agree with DaBillzAhDaShiznit that the Bills are well down on Atlanta's list of places to look for a QB. Moreover, I'm not sure the Bills would want to give up Nall for a third rounder. No, he's not a great QB, but he's the closesgt thing the Bills have to an experienced backup. Yeah, the Bills would absolutely be robbing the Falcons blind if they got a couple firsts for Edwards, but it ain't gonna happen.

If the Falcons called up and offered us a 3rd rounder for Craig Nall it would take all of about 1 hour to have Craig Nall a plane ticket to Georgia. If JP went down this year we are absolutely screwed anyway and would probably win 3 or 4 games without him if Craig Nall was the QB. At least we would have a 1st day draft pick for him.

There are plenty of veteran scrubs on the market like Craig Nall that you could probably sign. If there wasn't then we could trade a 5th or 6th round pick for one of the journeymen scrubs around the league to replace him and still benefit from it.

If the Chiefs are having trouble getting a 4th rounder for Trent Green then the worst trade in history would be giving a 3rd for Craig Nall.

Dozerdog
06-01-2007, 08:17 PM
What is she's a pretty fat chick with big melons and lots of money?
She was a hot chick in college- but after the first marriage ended in divorce- she hit the hot fudge sundaes pretty hard

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e96/meg27mancini/fat_lady_eating_cake.jpg

LtFinFan66
06-01-2007, 08:18 PM

Strike hard, strike fast, no mercy sir!:rofl: What a freakin' joke

Dozerdog
06-01-2007, 08:20 PM
I think KC will pounce if Atlanta offers a 4th or 5th for Green easy

YardRat
06-01-2007, 09:18 PM

Wouldn't that be a hoot for Falcon fans if Schaub could play for the Texans anywhere near the level Favre did for Green Bay?

DraftBoy
06-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Micheal Vick is still the QB for the Atlanta Falcons and has not yet been suspended but I do hope that sick peice of **** gets whats coming to him.

Oh and the KC-ATL rumors are completely false, Lenny P came on ESPN radio today and debunked them, said there was not a shred of truth to them.

LtFinFan66
06-01-2007, 09:35 PM
KC is probably just spreading that rumor trying to get the Fins to bite

DraftBoy
06-01-2007, 09:39 PM
KC is probably just spreading that rumor trying to get the Fins to bite

Likely

feldspar
06-02-2007, 05:59 AM
Pretty soon, there is going to be enough of these suspended guys to form their own league. There will be some pretty good players, too.

QB - Michael Vick
WR - Chris Henry
RB - Ricky Williams
DT - Tank Johnson
CB - Pacman Jones

Maybe Ray Caruth can get a weekend pass to join the team.