PDA

View Full Version : Bills Edwards...............

Mitchy moo
05-31-2007, 10:49 PM
"I think what makes it easier is that at this next level, it's the best of the best and that's what they get paid to do—compete," he said. "There's going to be plenty of other talent around me that I can get the ball in their hands and they can gain some yards after the catch and do the job. Hopefully that will make my job a lot easier." said Edwards.

I'm reading into this maybe a little to much but, WTF is he talking about? He is going to be passing to a 3rd string assistant coach unless JP gets hurt. YAC is not going to go under his name for years.

http://www.nflplayers.com/news/news_release.aspx?id=6815

eyedog
05-31-2007, 10:53 PM
I think what he is saying is the talent around him at Stanford sucked a**.

LtFinFan66
05-31-2007, 10:54 PM
So what. He has to talk that way so he will be prepared if he indeed does need to play. He is a QB and has been starting for some time so he has that starter mindset!!

SABURZFAN
05-31-2007, 11:16 PM
There's a reason that this kid was drafted and Edwards will be starting week 8.....and you can take that to the bank!!!

:bs:

TigerJ
06-01-2007, 07:36 AM
I would rather he be thinking like that than taking Billy Joe Buford or Billy Joe Hobart's (or whatever his name is) attitude. I'm not going to play anyway, so why bother to learn the playbook and go over the gameplan. That said, there are no brains in concrete.

ublinkwescore
06-01-2007, 08:29 AM
There's a reason that this kid was drafted and Edwards will be starting week 8.....and you can take that to the bank!!!

Man, we're used to you already - no one on here takes you seriously - you would just go away if you were smart.

but as tiger j said - concrete doesn't have any kind of brain/pia matter/ cerebrum/ cerebellum/ stem etc...