PDA

View Full Version : A hint that the Sabres are keeping Drury!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-31-2007, 11:03 PM
if you go to www.sabres.com you see a picture of Chris Drury on the front page OK Miller is on it also. But could it be the Sabres be giving us a hint that Drury will be the one that will be back. Why else would they have an UFA on their site it could be a picture of Pominville or Afinogenov or Vanek or some other Sabre but they have a picture of Drury on their website. We'll just see on July 1st.

Ebenezer
05-31-2007, 11:35 PM
Aren't you the one that read between the lines of a radio interview to determine that Drury, Briere and Zubrus were all gone after July 1? Maybe we should just wait July 1 unless you really are into mental masturbation...

don137
06-01-2007, 05:44 AM
LOL, you claim in another thread that Eckland's rumors are crap but then you talk out of your ass with these juvenille threads. If their is one poster on the Sabres forum with little credibility it would be you.

BlackMetalNinja
06-01-2007, 06:10 AM
This is nothing short of rediculous... I once saw a picture of Peyton Manning on the Bills site... he was in a Colts uniform, but since he was on the Bills site, one can only assume the Bills were going to work out a deal to bring him to Buffalo!

Dude
06-01-2007, 06:32 AM
I read this thread. I lol'ed.

*sigh*

SkateZilla
06-03-2007, 11:50 AM
part of his contract is advertising/media

get as much media (as in site gfx) usage out of him as we can before july...