PDA

View Full Version : Where is Troy Vincent when you need him?

ghz in pittsburgh
06-01-2007, 07:56 AM
Having him in the roster now surely will make Fewell sleep better at night (as well as millions of fans, though they don't count anyways), even though it may make our opponent receivers sleep better at night as well.

Speaking of the devil, where is he now these days?

Vincent is a classy individual. We all knew he went out of his way to help Evans, Parrish, and several receivers. I'm sure he had a lot to pass on to our DBs, in fact I remember he helped Clements last year in camp. He kind of got a tough deal being released unusally during the season so the Bills can save a few bucks last year, you never hear him minced one word about it, then and now. Too bad he does not want to be a coach and I don't blame him.

gr8slayer
06-01-2007, 07:59 AM
Yeah a lot of help he was. Always injured and injuring our QB.

patmoran2006
06-01-2007, 08:22 AM
Yeah a lot of help he was. Always injured and injuring our QB.
Vincent was one of the classiest players to EVER put on a Bills uniform.

Meathead
06-01-2007, 08:22 AM
great guy

too bad his career ended with such a whimper here. he couldnt stick with anybody else either so he was done but it still woulda been nice had he left at the end of the season instead of in the middle

TigerJ
06-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Classy guy. Too bad he left the game the way he did. I don't think the Bills will miss him on the field one iota. Whitner and Simpson have a year of starting under their belts. The Bills drafted a promising young safety in Wendling. Even with the loss of Clements, the talent level of the Bills secondary is pretty good, and Vincent would add nothing to it. His best role on the team would be as kind of a player/coach, but he doesn't bring enough as a player at this point to justify taking up a roster spot.

User Manuel
06-01-2007, 10:41 AM

This isn't to pick a fight, but why is Vincent considered so classy. Because someone told us so?

Dr. Lecter
06-01-2007, 10:43 AM
This isn't to pick a fight, but why is Vincent considered so classy. Because someone told us so?

No.

Because some of us listened to him speak and see how respected he is by players and league administrators.

Pat is right. He is one of the classiest people to ever wear a Bills uniform.

User Manuel
06-01-2007, 10:45 AM
I am still mad about the JP hit. Maybe that is skewing my perception.

Dr. Lecter
06-01-2007, 10:47 AM
It is.

The hit was an accident and has been blown way out of proportion by Bills fans.

casdhf
06-01-2007, 10:51 AM
I bet he'd be a GM before he was ever a coach.

FlyingDutchman
06-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Troy is probably too busy going city to city to deal with all idiots getting in trouble! Classy guy. Miss em.

FlyingDutchman
06-01-2007, 10:59 AM

because of the way he handles himself on and off the field. Hes a business man and all class. Speaks very well. Thats probably why hes the President of the players association.

gr8slayer
06-01-2007, 05:35 PM
I don't give a ****. So is Shaud Williams but everyone wants him gone.

jamesiscool
06-01-2007, 05:43 PM

SHAUD WILLAMS IS THE MAN!!!

Dr. Lecter
06-01-2007, 05:53 PM

The NFL needs more players like Vincent and less like TO.

Stewie
06-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Vincent was released because he wanted to be.