PDA

View Full Version : I wonder

sumott
03-15-2003, 11:39 AM
With the advent of the possible new owner and his minions, I wonder: If we are going to get Larry Quinn, can Doug Moss and his girlfriend be far behind? Have we not played this game before?

fushetti
03-15-2003, 12:13 PM
Doug Moss wasn't a bad guy to have around...He's a business man that was brought in to improve alot of things. In fact his girlfriend improved the telecasts and had shows on the Sabres. Why isn't there a weekly half hour show about the Sabres running on a local station?? The problems occurred when SHKIII died. All his people went to battle on one another and self destruction occurred. i'm not fond of Quinn. He was at odds with Muckler and Moss...(leading to their departures) but with a clean slate who knows. I just hope Quinn doesn't take it upon himself to be GM..(anyone remember that Ted Darling memorial game in 97 where he played on the Sabres Alumni team?) As long as he stays out of the hockey side, i'll have no problem with Quinn. As for Moss, he's president of the Ducks...and look at them. They are finally stable for the first time in years.