PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Cup Game 3

MikeInRoch
06-03-2007, 07:29 AM
It truly must be that the fix is in. Ottawa's third goal (which tied the game) was clearly kicked in, and was called that way on the ice. But wait, there's a review - let's ask Toronto... No, it's a goal!

YardRat
06-03-2007, 08:19 AM
I quit watching after we were eliminated.

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-03-2007, 09:20 AM
I am not saying anything about a fix, but what about the fourth goal. Anaheim had four players on the ice and they weren't on a PK.

Meathead
06-03-2007, 10:52 AM
alfredenewmanson sticks his foot out (toward his own net) and the puck caroms off his skate and into the net

the question is does 'kick' mean the player scoops the puck into the net or does it simply mean kicking his foot out - as in this case away from the goal scoring direction

he defenlly kicked his foot intentionally to redirect the puck in and i always thought of that as a nogoal

jeez i wish the nhl would clear up some of the ambiguities weve seen in these playoffs

camelcowboy
06-03-2007, 11:00 AM
I finally decide to watch game three, im done. The officiating in the NHL is absolutely joke. I normally would laught at anyone who says anything about a fix, but a canadian team in canada seemed to receive all the breaks yesterday.

SkateZilla
06-03-2007, 11:45 AM
I turned it off before it ended,

Refs Blew Icing Call, Ottawa Goal,
Refs Drop Puck 23 Seconds after the whistle while ducks have the long change, result only 4 ducks on ice, Ottawa Goal
Alfie's Soccer Goal, Replays were in conclusive which means original call stands, which was no goal,
Neil is a Idiot, GOing around SUPERMANing into people arms first.. pathetic.

tampabay25690
06-03-2007, 07:59 PM
I quit watching after we were eliminated.

So pretty much your not a hockey fan huh...

This is the best time the 2 best teams playing for the CUP...

LABillsFan
06-04-2007, 12:53 AM
This is a great matchup. It takes a game or 2 to get the hate on and its now there. Both teams are fast, big hitters, both can score and make it a track meet or a showdown. I really am enjoying this series. GO Ducks.

LABillsFan
06-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Its funny ,Neil gets a full head of steam going and goes head hunting, doesn't even get a charging penalty. Campbell tells Burke no one got injured so mind your business. So is it shots to the head that the league comes down on or shots to the head that injure a player. Wait but then there's the shots to the head that do cause injury that aren't dealt with... Drury. Its too vague.