PDA

View Full Version : Dyson Not Going To Jets and Buffalo May Now Be Front Runner?

Brian H
03-15-2003, 12:55 PM
"Jets | Dyson Visit Canceled - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
5:54 PT: Dave Hutchinson reports for the Star-Ledger the New York Jets canceled Saturday's visit with free agent WR Kevin Dyson (Titans). After scheduling a visit with Dyson, the Jets determined he wasn't a good fit."

This tells me two things,Dyson has all his options opened and really is interested in Buffalo.The only other suitable option for him is Carolina who have been calling every FA WR in the league which doesn't make Dyson feel special.Lets keep our fingers crossed but personally I'd pick Robinson over him but he would be a good fit!

Romes
03-15-2003, 12:58 PM
I think you read it wrong. It doesn't say that Dyson canceled his visit with the Jets but that the Jets canceled the visit. All this means is that the Jets are not interested in Dyson.

SoCalBillsFan
03-15-2003, 01:04 PM
it also puts some heat on dyson. No one is happy when a team cancels his visit, and he must realize his options are getting thin. Hopefully he'll focus more on buffalo now

Brian H
03-15-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Romes
I think you read it wrong. It doesn't say that Dyson canceled his visit with the Jets but that the Jets canceled the visit. All this means is that the Jets are not interested in Dyson.

Thats what I meant by Jets canceling,Dysons options are fully opened.....

don137
03-15-2003, 01:18 PM
Carolina offered Dyson a contract. Not sure of the details but it was in today's paper here in Charlotte.

Stewie
03-15-2003, 11:47 PM
Let Jenkins and dyson return kicks and battle it out for #3 wr.