PDA

View Full Version : ok watched some games myself

evol4276
06-03-2007, 07:58 PM
that JP is the man. I mean he makes some dumb moves, but I mean when he's on he can't be stopped. He is a freakin mad man when rolling around in the backfield. I watched great pass after great pass that were completed by his having to roll out one way or another (not nessecarily a good thing though..) but i mean if he can do that scrambling, imagine what he can do when he doesnt have to run. Now dont get me wrong tho.. ill be the first to admit i am not really good at analyzing positions during the game, especially defense. But Ive also seen that Triplett has made himself more of a factor than some claim. Some passed his season off as Tim Anderson part 2, but he did make big plays here and there. He isnt on all the time but he still is an upgrade to what we had I believe. And with the addition of Walker if he decides to get his head out of his ass, our line very well may be a lot better this year. Im actually expecting it. Another thing while Im jumping around positions nonchalantly. Robert Royal definately makes me feel better about our TE situation. His obnoxious almost gallop out of the endzone in the Titan game says otherwise, but he is a good TE. I also still really like Cieslak.. dont ask why I just do. Evans is great. Obviously. Parrish, who I still love, has really good flashes on offense when he can get the hell open. He's small but he is a good player. Um i think thats all i wanna say. Im not doing much of defense because, again, I am not well versed in the defense. So yea take whatever with a grain of salt and remember: I dont analyze much. U guys Im sure know most of this already anyways.. but hey whatever. Thats my take on it.

evol4276
06-03-2007, 08:01 PM
somebody delete this one please.. it wont let me do it