PDA

View Full Version : Had to break down and buy season tickets

BillsFever21
06-04-2007, 03:59 PM
The guy who usually gets me the tickets to my 3 games couldn't get them this year because his account wasn't paid in full yet so I had to buy season tickets again to be able to see the games I definitely want to go to.

I'm only able to go to 3 or 4 games but I will just sell the rest of them. Even if I have to eat some of the games it's only $350 for 1 ticket for the whole season. Hell I was gonna give that guy $320($160 each) for a pair of tickets to 3 games and that was to sit in the upper deck. For twice the price I have tickets to the entire season in the family zone and will get to see the home opener, MNF and Ravens and then go to some more if I can get the day off work.

CuseJetsFan83
06-04-2007, 04:02 PM
awesome...... if i wasnt a jets fan i'd probably be a 10+ yr season ticket holder.....

i really hope i can end up getting tix for the jets game, but some other stuff happening on my end is holding any possibilities on that........ with that being said maybe i can get the household bills fan to sign on her account and get me some tix from the bills backers :-)

cocamide
06-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Sounds great. Hopefully I can make the trip up to Buffalo one of these days and see another game up there. My girlfriend has never seen snow, so I think it would be perfect if her first time seeing it was at a Bills game.

CuseJetsFan83
06-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Sounds great. Hopefully I can make the trip up to Buffalo one of these days and see another game up there. My girlfriend has never seen snow, so I think it would be perfect if her first time seeing it was at a Bills game.

just hopefully its not one of those freak 50" lake effect storms

cocamide
06-04-2007, 04:04 PM
just hopefully its not one of those freak 50" lake effect storms

Haha. Well, if that's the case that'll be her first and last time seeing snow.

CuseJetsFan83
06-04-2007, 04:06 PM

well you know..... even if it is snowing and all that jazz... maybe you could either stay in buffalo itself, or mosey on that extra half hour to niagara falls..... even if she hates it in buffalo, i think NF would more than make it up for her.....

superbills
06-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Yup, I'm a season ticket holder for the first time as well this year. Picked up a couple that someone from our group here at work was giving up. First row in the upper deck. Damn I can't wait for some football!

Jan Reimers
06-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Congratulations. I'd be more excited, but you crapped all over me when I showed some enthusiasm about the Bills' increase in ticket sales this year.

Ebenezer
06-05-2007, 07:12 PM
you could have gotten tickets from the "Clump and Eb ticket service" if you only needed them for three games...

SquishDaFish
06-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Damn man you dont know how bad I want to buy 2 season tix. I live 6 hours away and would make the drive as much as possible. And sell the others. I just dont have the dough up front lol.

BillsFever21
06-07-2007, 01:28 AM
you could have gotten tickets from the "Clump and Eb ticket service" if you only needed them for three games...

At the time I thought I had somebody, who had ordered them for me for the last couple years. It turned out that he couldn't and by then it was too late.

Oh well. It's only costing me $175 more then I was going to spend for them. I may end up being able to go to more seeing as I can't take any vacation time till about that time anyway and I will have a lot of extra days left. If not then I'll sell whatever I can't make. I couldn't miss them 3 games though.

LtFinFan66
06-07-2007, 01:37 AM
The guy who usually gets me the tickets to my 3 games couldn't get them this year because his account wasn't paid in full yet so I had to buy season tickets again to be able to see the games I definitely want to go to.

I'm only able to go to 3 or 4 games but I will just sell the rest of them. Even if I have to eat some of the games it's only $350 for 1 ticket for the whole season. Hell I was gonna give that guy $320($160 each) for a pair of tickets to 3 games and that was to sit in the upper deck. For twice the price I have tickets to the entire season in the family zone and will get to see the home opener, MNF and Ravens and then go to some more if I can get the day off work.I'll be at the Fin game:up:

mybills
06-07-2007, 05:52 AM
The cold air is worse. I took my son to a Dec Jets game and there was no snow, but our eye balls froze (they were the only thing exposed). :snicker:

mybills
06-07-2007, 05:55 AM
Hey BF21, you have officially increased your chances to melt your pant leg. :D

BillsFever21
06-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Hey BF21, you have officially increased your chances to melt your pant leg. :D

OMG, I was so wasted that day. Wasn't that the day I fell asleep in my car and never made it to the stadium to see the game? I think it was a Jets game.

mybills
06-08-2007, 07:19 AM
Yup! :snicker: