Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlton Bailey

Day 9 OTAs: Schobel not in attendance

SCHOBEL NOT IN ATTENDANCE: Bills top pass rusher Aaron Schobel was not in attendance at Tuesday's practice to begin the final week of OTAs. If he's not present Wednesday he in all likelihood will wait until the following Monday to return for the mandatory minicamp.

• justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Schobel not in attendance

Rather than start a new thread DAy 9 OTA's

The final week of OTAs began Tuesday and there were some impressive plays turned in by the offense with Roscoe Parrish one of the more impressive performers. But the defense had its share of plays too.

Wilson settling in
    George Wilson's transition from receiver to strong safety got another boost Tuesday when he picked off an errant throw by Craig Nall. The pass was overthrown and Wilson leaped up to snare the throw and promptly took it the other way.

"I have to make a play to gain the respect of my teammates on the defensive side of the ball," said Wilson. "Making a play lets them know that I can fit in over here and make plays even though I'm from the offensive side of the ball. Making plays gives the coaches something to talk about in those staff meetings."

Wilson will be the first to tell you he isn't all the way there yet, but he's made progress and is now tied with John DiGiorgio for most interceptions during the OTAs with two.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• raphael120
      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
      • Oct 2005

Re: Schobel not in attendance

So we have trade rumors right when Schobel decides to sit this week out....

PANIC PANIC PANIC!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X