• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Confused
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jun 2007

Roscoe had a good day.......

Okay, I'm new here. But right off the bat I gotta say I am a huge Roscoe Parrish fan. Put the ball in his hands with a lil room and cool stuff happens.
    Was readin on BB.com, about todays OTA and Roscoe seemed to be the highlight. now I know that when most people think of a "no.2 receiver' they think of a larger possession built reciever. So without beating a dead horse, we all know Roscoe is small and explosive. Can we get by with him as a true"no.2" receiver? I think so. If he steps up and becomes a favorite target of JP then we will go from sputtering offense to explosive offense i one offseason. yeah yeah I know its just OTA's but this kinda stuff pumps me up. feedback?
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Re: Roscoe had a good day.......

He's a slot receiver. But hey, that could really work if he can come into his own!

Jon

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I think Roscoe, with his speed and open field ability, could be a really good weapon in the slot. Probably not a true number 2, however. Reed may be better suited to that role.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I love watching him play, he does things I have never seen another human being do.. his ability to change direction is just sick.

He's probably too small to be a #2, but that said, I think with his size (or lack thereof..) and abilities, he can be even more effective as the #3 guy in this offense - they can still move him around, he won't always be in the slot. I think he's gonna be a much more noticeable presence on the field this year.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by hoofhearted
          Okay, I'm new here. But right off the bat I gotta say I am a huge Roscoe Parrish fan. Put the ball in his hands with a lil room and cool stuff happens.
          Was readin on BB.com, about todays OTA and Roscoe seemed to be the highlight. now I know that when most people think of a "no.2 receiver' they think of a larger possession built reciever. So without beating a dead horse, we all know Roscoe is small and explosive. Can we get by with him as a true"no.2" receiver? I think so. If he steps up and becomes a favorite target of JP then we will go from sputtering offense to explosive offense i one offseason. yeah yeah I know its just OTA's but this kinda stuff pumps me up. feedback?
          lol. i love your name! when i heard that horse win for the first time i almost pissed myself! "Hoof Hearted down the back stretch...!!! and here he comes!...Hoof hearted!..Hoof hearted!...Hoof hearted!...."

Comment

Working...
          X