PDA

View Full Version : Posluszny on WGR

hammerbillsfan
06-06-2007, 03:04 PM
http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20070606_posluszny.wma

Quick notes:
- OTAs are going good
- normal days: rookies lift in the morning, meet with coaches, hou and half practice
- a lot of mental stuff
- strictly MLB right now
- learning the ropes
- 1st day he put on Bills equipment, he felt special
- compares Buffalo to Pittsburgh in terms of environment (city and people)

:gobills:

Jan Reimers
06-06-2007, 05:07 PM
He really sounds like a nice, down to earth kid. I'm beginning to like him a lot.

El Guapo
06-06-2007, 07:43 PM
He seems like a good kid. Let's hope he lives up to expectations.

im4bflo
06-06-2007, 08:10 PM
:hail: POZ :xtreme:

don137
06-06-2007, 08:14 PM
I heard him on the radio being interviewed by the Charlotte sports station and he ompressed me with his high character and great attitude towards the game.

Philagape
06-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Fellas...I have a real bad feeling about this guy and think he is going to be a huge bust like Erik Flowers.

That makes me feel even better about him! :up:

mikemac2001
06-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Fellas...I have a real bad feeling about this guy and think he is going to be a huge bust like Erik Flowers.

SOMEONE BAN THIS TROLL>...obviously he is one...why dont the mods do anything he is just here to NEG The team in anyway...gets old real fast

OpIv37
06-06-2007, 09:38 PM

you know, I have no problems with criticizing a player or the team in general- in fact I do it as a matter of routine. But if I'm going to say something negative, I have a reason- stats, injuries, game anecdotes/prior performance, etc.

If you don't like the guy, fine, but have a better reason than a "real bad feeling".

Goobylal
06-06-2007, 09:47 PM
I have a feeling the Bills got a steal in Poz. He was making a position switch and recovering from a PCL and MCL tear during his senior season, otherwise he would have easily been rated higher than Willis.

OpIv37
06-06-2007, 09:53 PM

See, this is the kind of post you should be aiming for:

I have a feeling the Bills got a steal in Poz. He was making a position switch and recovering from a PCL and MCL tear during his senior season, otherwise he would have easily been rated higher than Willis.

Goob based his opinion on the fact that Poz was recovering from an injury and will likely continue to recover and improve. Some will agree, some will disagree, but at least he had a solid reason for his opinion.

Try doing something like that instead of just inflaming passions by comparing the new guy to the second biggest bust in Bills history (Mike Williams is the first).

DraftBoy
06-06-2007, 10:35 PM
I think the kid really will work out for us, he was our best pick imo

justasportsfan
06-07-2007, 09:39 AM
http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20070606_posluszny.wma

Quick notes:
- OTAs are going good
- normal days: rookies lift in the morning, meet with coaches, hou and half practice
- a lot of mental stuff
- strictly MLB right now
- learning the ropes
- 1st day he put on Bills equipment, he felt special
- compares Buffalo to Pittsburgh in terms of environment (city and people)

:gobills:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/Ricjon69/poz1.jpg

patmoran2006
06-07-2007, 10:49 AM
I dont think a single person is questioning his attitude or desire to be great.
Nobody can question his leadership abilities or positive role model he'll bring to the community.

Its PURELY a question of can he make the plays a good starting MLB makes at the NFL level?

Goobylal
06-07-2007, 08:17 PM
I dont think a single person is questioning his attitude or desire to be great.
Nobody can question his leadership abilities or positive role model he'll bring to the community.

Its PURELY a question of can he make the plays a good starting MLB makes at the NFL level?
I see no reason why he won't. He's got the work ethic, desire, heart, instincts, and he's a good athlete.