PDA

View Full Version : Ugghhh! If Im not mistaken Peters has made a bad decision!

X-Era
06-06-2007, 04:22 PM
In the media clip it sure looked like he has grown own the more and more popular "Predator" hairstyle worn by Edge and others including Lynch. I hate that hairstyle with a passion.

But Jason Peters at this point can wear just about any damn hairstyle he wants with his level of play. I hope Lynch does the same.

Hell, if Lynch gets offensive rookie of the year, I will grow out the Predator look.

EDS
06-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Wasn't there evidence that the dreds/braids can increase the risk of concussions? Someone recently cut theirs off because of this medical risk, can't remember who.

The last buffalo fan
06-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Wasn't there evidence that the dreds/braids can increase the risk of concussions? Someone recently cut theirs off because of this medical risk, can't remember who.

Thurm??

streetkings01
06-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Wasn't there evidence that the dreds/braids can increase the risk of concussions? Someone recently cut theirs off because of this medical risk, can't remember who.R.W. McQuarters

X-Era
06-06-2007, 05:51 PM

Does that mean you saw his dreds as well?

Tatonka
06-06-2007, 05:57 PM
:spam: