PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have Confidence In LS Mike Schneck ?

Night Train
06-07-2007, 04:33 AM
( I'm just trying to keep up with the Chicken Little crowd here..)

Hey, the guy is only 6-1 233 and can only do one thing ! Making 6 figures to do that ! So he's been to a Pro Bowl and Lindell only went 23-25 last year. So what if Moorman calls him the best in the League ?

We could have Preston or Fowler do it and use the roster spot for a new, shiny QB ! Imagine the possibilities on my Madden game !

I will now accept my deserving accolades as a message board genius. Please take a number and get in line to worship me. No talking.

Jan Reimers
06-07-2007, 04:42 AM
The best thing you can say about Scneck, as with any long snapper, is that you never heard a thing about him last season. Means he did his job about as well as he could do it.

YardRat
06-07-2007, 06:03 AM
Marv dropped the ball, yet again, by not bringing in a big-name FA long-snapper this off-season.

streetkings01
06-07-2007, 07:47 AM
Marv dropped the ball, yet again, by not bringing in a big-name FA long-snapper this off-season.I question the direction of this team! By not bringing in a FA long snapper...I question whether Jauron and Levy want to win, and also it could be a case of Ralph just being cheap?????

madness
06-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Marv dropped the ball, yet again, by not bringing in a big-name FA long-snapper this off-season.

What a stupid, stupid, cowardly, stupid-cowardly, cowardly-stupid move!

Ickybaluky
06-07-2007, 08:03 AM
You forgot to mention his age.

He turns 30 this year, which is usually the age that long-snappers start to go downhill.

bigbub2352
06-07-2007, 08:29 AM
I used to long snap in college ball, let me tell u guys it is alot harder then it looks, plus remember how shaky Lindell was when he wasnt here, i think he is affective and athletic enough to run down and make plays on ST, he is/was a LB in college so he has ability, i just wish that is not all he did, but he is outstanding at it

Dr. Lecter
06-07-2007, 08:32 AM
I am still livid the Bills drafted a QB in the 3rd round and not a long snapper! WTF was Marv thinking??? That could be the difference between 2-14 and 14-2!

This team has a commitment to losing, not winning.

madness
06-07-2007, 08:41 AM
WTF was Marv thinking???

"Why am I a stupid coward?"