PDA

View Full Version : Moss says he’s here to fit in

mybills
06-07-2007, 06:49 AM
Bill Belichick said that the receiver had his own offseason workout program and that he did not expect Moss to take part in New England’s. And, as Moss’ contract stipulates that he won’t get paid until the regular season starts, he was under no obligation to be there either.

But last month, teammate Jarvis Green revealed in a radio interview that Moss was at the stadium, in the weight room alongside his new teammates. Moss said yesterday he wanted to get to know the men that he’ll be on the field with.

“(Belichick) asked me what I normally do in the offseason and I said, ‘Work out.’ He told me that most of the guys were up here working out, so that’s why I came. I want to fit in,” he said. “Nothing that I’ve done over my career has ever stopped me from fitting in with my teammates.”

While it’s believed that Brady played a role in getting Moss to New England and though Moss has said on several occasions that he has always watched Brady play, it does not appear that the men are developing anything more than a professional relationship so far.
http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/sp_fbn_pats07_06-07-07_A75U21R.35f04fa.html

:rofl: @ the bolded part.

BlackMetalNinja
06-07-2007, 06:56 AM
Bill Belichick said that the receiver had his own offseason workout program and that he did not expect Moss to take part in New England’s. And, as Moss’ contract stipulates that he won’t get paid until the regular season starts, he was under no obligation to be there either.

But last month, teammate Jarvis Green revealed in a radio interview that Moss was at the stadium, in the weight room alongside his new teammates. Moss said yesterday he wanted to get to know the men that he’ll be on the field with.

“(Belichick) asked me what I normally do in the offseason and I said, ‘Work out.’ He told me that most of the guys were up here working out, so that’s why I came. I want to fit in,” he said. “Nothing that I’ve done over my career has ever stopped me from fitting in with my teammates.”

While it’s believed that Brady played a role in getting Moss to New England and though Moss has said on several occasions that he has always watched Brady play, it does not appear that the men are developing anything more than a professional relationship so far.
http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/sp_fbn_pats07_06-07-07_A75U21R.35f04fa.html

:rofl: @ the bolded part.

I bet you after 3 daiquiris they're totally making out...

mybills
06-07-2007, 07:06 AM
Why did they even mention that? lol, were they expecting another kind of relationship? :limp:

BlackMetalNinja
06-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Why did they even mention that? lol, were they expecting another kind of relationship? :limp:

Whenever Brady is inolved you can expect another type of relationship...

mybills
06-07-2007, 07:18 AM
I laughed at this part, too.
“Nothing that I’ve done over my career has ever stopped me from fitting in with my teammates.”

Dont drink the water
06-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Whenever Brady is inolved you can expect another type of relationship...
Especially for the King of Tuck rule and title of article "Fitting in"....

Mr. Miyagi
06-07-2007, 07:42 AM
I bet you after 3 daiquiris they're totally making out...
:rofl:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::makeout: