• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Moss says he’s here to fit in

Bill Belichick said that the receiver had his own offseason workout program and that he did not expect Moss to take part in New England’s. And, as Moss’ contract stipulates that he won’t get paid until the regular season starts, he was under no obligation to be there either.

But last month, teammate Jarvis Green revealed in a radio interview that Moss was at the stadium, in the weight room alongside his new teammates. Moss said yesterday he wanted to get to know the men that he’ll be on the field with.

“(Belichick) asked me what I normally do in the offseason and I said, ‘Work out.’ He told me that most of the guys were up here working out, so that’s why I came. I want to fit in,” he said. “Nothing that I’ve done over my career has ever stopped me from fitting in with my teammates.”

While it’s believed that Brady played a role in getting Moss to New England and though Moss has said on several occasions that he has always watched Brady play, it does not appear that the men are developing anything more than a professional relationship so far.
    Get the latest breaking news, sports, entertainment and obituaries in Providence, RI from The Providence Journal.

@ the bolded part.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: Moss says he’s here to fit in

Originally posted by mybills
    Bill Belichick said that the receiver had his own offseason workout program and that he did not expect Moss to take part in New England’s. And, as Moss’ contract stipulates that he won’t get paid until the regular season starts, he was under no obligation to be there either.

But last month, teammate Jarvis Green revealed in a radio interview that Moss was at the stadium, in the weight room alongside his new teammates. Moss said yesterday he wanted to get to know the men that he’ll be on the field with.

“(Belichick) asked me what I normally do in the offseason and I said, ‘Work out.’ He told me that most of the guys were up here working out, so that’s why I came. I want to fit in,” he said. “Nothing that I’ve done over my career has ever stopped me from fitting in with my teammates.”

While it’s believed that Brady played a role in getting Moss to New England and though Moss has said on several occasions that he has always watched Brady play, it does not appear that the men are developing anything more than a professional relationship so far.
    Get the latest breaking news, sports, entertainment and obituaries in Providence, RI from The Providence Journal.

@ the bolded part.
    I bet you after 3 daiquiris they're totally making out...

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Why did they even mention that? lol, were they expecting another kind of relationship?
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Originally posted by mybills
        Why did they even mention that? lol, were they expecting another kind of relationship?
        Whenever Brady is inolved you can expect another type of relationship...

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

I laughed at this part, too.
          “Nothing that I’ve done over my career has ever stopped me from fitting in with my teammates.”

Comment

• Dont drink the water
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
            Whenever Brady is inolved you can expect another type of relationship...
            Especially for the King of Tuck rule and title of article "Fitting in"....

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
              I bet you after 3 daiquiris they're totally making out...

Comment

Working...
              X