PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sabres Fans! They Should Rename Ottawa.....

blackonyx89
06-07-2007, 08:06 AM
NOTAWWA!!!

LOL!:bandwagon

No cup for you!!!

BlackMetalNinja
06-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Yeah, that would be funny, except that they still beat us, and fairly easily, either way...

blackonyx89
06-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Yeah, that would be funny, except that they still beat us, and fairly easily, either way...

Better them to be humiliated and dominated by the Ducks than us!!!

BlackMetalNinja
06-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Better them to be humiliated and dominated by the Ducks than us!!!

I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. I much rather have lost in the Stanley Cup Finals in 5 games then in the Eastern Conference Finals in 5 games...

blackonyx89
06-07-2007, 10:30 AM
I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. I much rather have lost in the Stanley Cup Finals in 5 games then in the Eastern Conference Finals in 5 games...

When you're supposedly the best team record wise and you can't get out of the Eastern Conf. Championship by playing soft and have an ineffective power,why even bother going to the finals? I'm glad we didn't go. 0 and 3 in the Cup finals!?! Smells like the Bills 0 and 4 run to me! Let's put a string team together and win this freaking Cup!!!

mchurchfie
06-07-2007, 11:17 AM
:lolpoint:Ottawa
:monkeyp:Ottawa

BlackMetalNinja
06-07-2007, 11:32 AM
When you're supposedly the best team record wise and you can't get out of the Eastern Conf. Championship by playing soft and have an ineffective power,why even bother going to the finals? I'm glad we didn't go. 0 and 3 in the Cup finals!?! Smells like the Bills 0 and 4 run to me! Let's put a string team together and win this freaking Cup!!!

With this strain of logic we might as well have not made the playoffs at all! Brilliant!

blackonyx89
06-07-2007, 11:57 AM
With this strain of logic we might as well have not made the playoffs at all! Brilliant!

I was a little extreme with the potential 0-3 Sabres record to the Bills 0-4 record comparison. It still doesn't excuse the fact that we did all that winning only to lose to a team that was not that much better than us and they got OWNED!!! by the Ducks. Not brilliant,common sense. I guarantee you or any fan out there would be just as crushed if we got spanked by the Ducks and we wallow in self pity. Like I said,get to the big show PREPARED!! and win it all!!

:respect:

Michael82
06-07-2007, 12:33 PM
:lolpoint: Ottawa

Anyone else enjoy watching Emry put the puck in his own net? :snicker:

don137
06-07-2007, 12:58 PM
18 shots on Emery with 6 goals...Way to play in your biggest game of your career Emery :Rofl: I still hate Carolina more than Ottawa. Ottawa plays dirty with no consequences which isn't their fault. Carolina, just whined all the time and never gave credit to the other team.

BlackMetalNinja
06-07-2007, 02:52 PM
18 shots on Emery with 6 goals...Way to play in your biggest game of your career Emery :Rofl: I still hate Carolina more than Ottawa. Ottawa plays dirty with no consequences which isn't their fault. Carolina, just whined all the time and never gave credit to the other team.

I've been here for 10 months now and I've watch the evolution go from "Caniacs Everywhere" to "There's a hockey team in NC?" Nobody gives a damn about them outside a few die hards unless they're winning.

MTBillsFan
06-09-2007, 02:48 PM
I've been here for 10 months now and I've watch the evolution go from "Caniacs Everywhere" to "There's a hockey team in NC?" Nobody gives a damn about them outside a few die hards unless they're winning.

same thing with the Marlins and Tigers and Golden State Warriors the Anaheim Angels...

BlackMetalNinja
06-09-2007, 03:32 PM
same thing with the Marlins and Tigers and Golden State Warriors the Anaheim Angels...

I've been a Detroit Tigers fan since I was a little kid actually...

LtFinFan66
06-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Why make fun of the team that manhandled the hell out of the Sabres:idunno:

YardRat
06-09-2007, 05:31 PM
No need to get cocky until we make it to the finals again.

That being said, screw the Nottawa Peniseaters.

JD
06-11-2007, 05:00 PM
And name us what?

Choke-in-Conference-Finals-a-lotawa?